Handmade toys wanted for art installation at Chapter, Cardiff

This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Lauren Jury wrote
on Jan 28, 2010 4:50 AM

My name is Lauren and I am the Visual Arts Assistant at Chapter Arts Centre, in Cardiff, UK. I am currently working on an exhibition called 'Difficult' by artist Helen Frik which is taking place this April. As part of the exhibition, Helen wants to use handmade toys donated and made by the public to include in a large installation.

We are in the process of collecting hand crafted toys and we really hope that you can contribute to the art work as we need to gather up to 200 toys! The toys can be made out of any material as long as it is hand crafted, for example fabric, knit, woven, wire, wood etc. The odder the better, just let your imagination go wild! Current entries include knitted critters, colourful fabric monsters and wire dolls.

The names of all makers will be listed in the Gallery during the exhibition and you will receive an A4 signed Giclée print, 'The Brave, 2009' edition of 200 to thank you for your contribution in exchange for your toys. 

When your toy/toys are made, please let us know and we can arrange to collect them or for them to be dropped off at Chapter Box Office. Please address all packaging to: Lauren Jury, Visual Arts Assistant, Chapter Arts Centre, Market Road, Canton, Cardiff CF5 1QE.

If you would like any further information please do get in contact, by phoning 029 2132 8082 or email visual.arts@chapter.org

Many thanks and we look forward to seeing your submissions!

Lauren

Not Ranked
Posts 13
encym wrote
on Jun 29, 2010 3:40 PM

I believe  that any essay writing service would actually help you.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS