green boxes below avatar?

This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 22
Lana Dog [&] wrote
on May 23, 2008 2:52 PM

I was wondering about those boxes below the avatars. What do they represent?

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 290
Editor
KD Sandi wrote
on May 23, 2008 3:47 PM

Hi Lana,

Those represent how much you have posted, relative to other folks. If you hover your mouse over the green boxes, you will see something like, "Top 25 Contributor" which means that you are in the top 25 folks who have posted! As we get more posters and posts, those green boxes will shift around quite a bit.

Thanks --great question. I will make a note to add that to the FAQs here.

KD Sandi

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 29
PrincessG wrote
on May 24, 2008 7:21 PM

i was wondering the same thing! LOL now i know what they were for..

PrincessG         

Dont take people for granted, beacuse one day you will realise you have lost a diamond while you were too buysing collecting stones....

Not Ranked
Posts 8
Cheryl wrote
on May 27, 2008 7:40 PM

I kind of figured that out just by being curious but I can't quite figure out the little figure icon above the avatar....what does that mean?

I love KD....I've gotten a lot of patterns from here. Keep up the great work!

So many yarns/patterns....so little time!

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 29
PrincessG wrote
on May 28, 2008 11:59 PM

the little person shaped figure shows that you are on.. im not sure if it shows if anyone else is.

i was wondering 'why is that thingy on my screen? oh its just saying im oline' silly me. lol

xoxo

PrincessG         

Dont take people for granted, beacuse one day you will realise you have lost a diamond while you were too buysing collecting stones....

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Ginny P wrote
on May 30, 2008 9:32 AM

I put in an avatar, but  it's not showing. Is there a time delay, or did I just mess up?

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 290
Editor
KD Sandi wrote
on May 30, 2008 9:51 AM

There's a bit of a time delay. If it's not in there in five minutes, try uploading it again...

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS