Knits magazine Spring 2010 Spring Twilight Pullover

This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 2
kellyde wrote
on May 14, 2010 7:43 PM

I would love to knit the Spring Twilight Pullover but the decorative cast-on has be flaggergasted.  Is there a video somewhere that shows how to do this?

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 986
AndreaW wrote
on May 19, 2010 12:56 AM

Hi...

Not sure how much help I can be...but will try. At the end of the patt in the magazine (p46) they give the info for the designers blog. I checked it out + she does have video tutorials. On the top bar I clicked on the video tutorials. There is even one for that sweater...BUT it's for the lacy stitch not the cast on.

http://videotutorialsfkm.blogspot.com/

My suggestion would be to follow the link I just gave you + post a comment on her blog under the video for that stitch. Explain your problem w/ the cast on + perhaps she may be able to help?

On the side bar there is actually a listing for "decorative cast on"...but when you click on it...you get her patt page???

Also...you may want to watch the video for the "Lacy stitch"...see if that is something you are comfortable with.  When I got this magazine I just glanced @ this sweater thinking it was simple/ plain. It's not. That's a rather complex stitch. Interesting...but not while watching a movie interesting!!!

Good Luck ..... Andrea

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS