trying to find name of sweater pattern seen on vogueknitting.com

This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 3
Toydriver wrote
on Jun 15, 2010 7:44 PM

I want the name of the pattern in this pic!  Saw it at the top of the vogueknitting.com\patterns page, but there is no info!    Help!

\

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,589
Zoe wrote
on Jun 15, 2010 10:01 PM

Hi Toydriver,

Which issue and what pattern? what color is the pattern?  Is it possible to email to them and ask for it?  There should be a customer service tab to click on or a contact us tab.  I went to the www.vogueknitting.com/patterns but there are so many patterns.  I assume you posted a picture of the item.  Unfortunately it did not load into the post.

Zoe

I just scrolled down to the bottom of the free patterns page and there is a contact us tab to click on.  Good luck with this and let us know what the name of the pattern is and where to get it.

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Toydriver wrote
on Jun 16, 2010 6:56 PM

Zoe,

thanks for responding.  Yes I sent an email a week ago, the day I first saw the page and of course, they don't respond . . . too big I guess!  The sweater is one of 4 pictured in a banner at the top of this page:

http://store.vogueknitting.com/c-1-patterns.aspx       The sweater I'm interested in is the taupe short-sleeve empire waist with the large buttons on the far right.  I don't even know which of their publications it came from!  I searched for the various terms (short-sleeve empire, short-sleeve raglan, etc.) for 2 days and couldn't find anything close :(

Thanks,

Dana (Toydriver)

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,589
Zoe wrote
on Jun 16, 2010 9:43 PM

Hi Dana,

I searched through so many of the pattern sites, I easily went through over 1000.  I didn't see it any where.  However, I went to the menu tab labeled "pattern help".  On that site was a suggestion that if a reply wasn't sent to you, to check the corrections page.  It might have been answered there.

Another thought is to go to Ravelry and see if anyone on Ravelry has made this shirt/pleated skirt-dress.  It is a very nice piece of wardrobe to have.  Another thought is, perhaps it is crocheted and not knitted?

I wish you luck with this and let me know what happens.  Zoe

Not Ranked
Posts 3
on Sep 2, 2010 3:18 AM

Great topic..

very informative to some members like me.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS