hi there

This post has 1 Reply | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 1
on Aug 9, 2010 1:46 PM

I am a new fiber/yarn artist loom knitting with the kniffty knitter looms..  My family bought me some really nice knitting needles and crochet hooks, and i am looking forward to learning to use them.  My mom showed me some basics but i have set it aside for a while. I got back into knitting and crocheting after a serious motorcycle accident and was hospitalized for 8 weeks, It gave my something to occupy my mind and time.  Big Smile

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 122
Kelleigh wrote
on Aug 9, 2010 3:24 PM

Hey there George!

Glad you found the site and you will be too, there are a great bunch of people here.  I am very sorry to hear of your accident.  My Dad had a pretty bad accident some years ago, but all is well now.  Hopefully with you also.

I was given the knifty knitter set by my Aunt a few years ago and I fell in love with "knitting" with it, but there are only so many heads that need a hat.  So, I bought the long loom series and mastered the scarf, to go with all those hats ;-)

I have since taught myself to knit with sticks, as they say and I am having a blast!  I completed the Central Park Hoodie, (whew!) and am looking for my next project while I work on a purse. 

What project are you working on at the moment? 

Knit on~  Music

KELLEIGH~~

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS