Very annoyed!!

This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 1
bontemps wrote
on May 26, 2008 8:00 AM

I am not a happy camper. I thought I had the pattern for the make believe crowns-i have the issue. So when I pulled it out to make them oh no its one of those online patterns. And we all know whats been happening with them. So I must assume I am the latest victim of the pitfalls of pay for it with your subscribtion and "get it free online". So lame. What else is lame? the feeble search options in the free pattern section. Where are the categories? 

Hope you all enjoy this site. It's just not looking like much of anything to me.

Not Ranked
Posts 12
Webigail wrote
on May 27, 2008 10:39 AM

I nearly chocked on my coffee, as I was laughing so hard.

I get a real chuckle out of people who take the time to complain about sites rather than spending that time inquiring OR better yet, making a suggestion on how the site/company might improve.

The forums are a new feature of this site and perhaps I can be patient, because I own and have operated several forums, know the work involved. However, I also take into consideration that the forums are FREE and I appreciate the freebies; no one is obligated to shower users with anything free.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS