Sockupied is here! Tell us what you think!

This post has 56 Replies | 12 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 2
susanquilts1 wrote
on Feb 15, 2011 4:08 PM

Would be nice if they offer the second issue free to those who bought the first issue, since the majority of the folks had a huge disappointment  with the first.  It has potential.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
susanquilts1 wrote
on Feb 15, 2011 4:08 PM

Would be nice if they offer the second issue free to those who bought the first issue, since the majority of the folks had a huge disappointment  with the first.  It has potential.

Not Ranked
Posts 13
BarbaraM@2 wrote
on Feb 15, 2011 7:18 PM

I totally agree.  I was so disappointed with the first one. I never could get it to work on my computer even after contacting them many times.  But, I couldn't be sure that the second one would down load and open.

Not Ranked
Posts 11
Onyourfeet wrote
on Feb 22, 2011 10:18 AM

Hi Barbara,

We are very sorry to hear that you have had trouble with Sockupied.  Please contact Interweave at customersupport@interweave.com to receive help for this issue.  They should be able to assist you in loading this eMag onto your computer, or give you a refund if your computer can't handle the eMag.

Best,

Joanna

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Sasha_M wrote
on Feb 6, 2013 3:47 PM

This is ridiculous. 

I was billed twice for this magazine, and the program won't run.  There may be content but it looks like I'll never know about it.  I want my money back, whereupon I will delete the file and never bother with your company again.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Sasha_M wrote
on Feb 6, 2013 3:52 PM

I think this e-magazine is a dismal failure.  It may have content, but I may never know since it will not open or run.  The most I get is the cover page.  Period.

To add to the disgraceful situation, I was charged twice for it--TWICE for something that is of no use to me.  I want my money back, and promise never to bother this user-hostile website ever again,

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 192
Editor
ForumModerator
SystemAdministrator
Anne Merrow wrote
on Feb 6, 2013 3:56 PM

I'm so sorry you're having this problem. 

You should definitely be in touch with customer service; they can take care of the double billing. We also have a 30-day money-back guarantee. 

I would like to try to help you get the program to work; I'm no tech-support expert but I do have some experience with these! If you want to email me at sockupied@interweave.com with your name, email account, what kind of error message you're getting, and which platform you bought (PC or Mac), I'll try to help or get you to the right place in customer service. 

One thing I always recommend is checking the system requirements (listed under the "Installation FAQs" tab). We have occasionally had problems with antivirus software throwing off false positives, though I thought this had been solved.

Again, I apologize that you're having a bad experience and please let me know how I can resolve the situation.

-Anne

Not Ranked
Posts 8
Stacy-b-good wrote
on Feb 6, 2013 11:38 PM

Can anyone tell me would something capable of playing on an iPad play on a Nook? Mine is a first generation and once I have the money for more goodies later this month or next, I'd love this eMag.

--Stacy

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 192
Editor
ForumModerator
SystemAdministrator
Anne Merrow wrote
on Feb 7, 2013 11:20 AM

Unfortunately, the software isn't Nook-compatible (neither the PC and Mac versions nor the iPad version). I wish it were! But all these platforms and stores work a little differently.

Not Ranked
Posts 5
frank jhon wrote
on Mar 21, 2014 3:05 AM

Me too. I m also having a great experience.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 192
Editor
ForumModerator
SystemAdministrator
Anne Merrow wrote
on Mar 21, 2014 1:22 PM

Wonderful! Happy sock knitting.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
on Mar 21, 2014 4:23 PM

Also interesting, it was $5.59 if bought direct but buying through Sockupied app it was $7.99.

Page 4 of 4 (57 items) < Previous  1 2 3 4 | RSS