Has anyone read

This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 1
CarolK@6 wrote
on Oct 13, 2010 7:56 AM

The murder mystery books by Maggie Sefton?  They are set in Colorado at a knitting shop.  The first in the series in Knit One, Kill Two.  There is a knitting pattern in the back of the book. 

I find them worth reading!!!!!

Carol K.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
suziquzi wrote
on Oct 13, 2010 9:39 AM

Yes, I've read almost the entire series. They are easy and quick to read, and not gruesome. I haven't tried any of the knitting patterns- wasn't the first one a scarf? If I remember correctly the patterns get more complicated as the main character gains knitting (and investigating) experience. 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,806
ZassZ wrote
on Oct 13, 2010 11:23 AM

Hi CarolK & suziquizi,

Hey check out some posts about this on HATS CRAZY.  LindaB48 mentioned them to me and a few others have read & posted there.  I read Dyer Consequences and I am waiting for another (on reserve) to arrive at my library.  Just type in "Sefton" in search box on top of page and it will take you to some of the posts under HATS CRAZY in Knitting Chat Forum.  They are a very quick read and not deep but a cute idea.   Dyer Consequences had a pattern for an extremely basic hat and a pecan pie recipe which is very good.  Just the way I make mine.  Yes

And all the women who were wise of heart spun with their hands, and they kept bringing as yarn the blue thread and the wool dyed reddish purple, the coccus scarlet material and the fine linen.   Ex. 35:25 

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS