WeeSandy wrote
on Nov 10, 2010 1:11 PM

I came here looking for it, too.  Sad

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,589
Zoe wrote
on Nov 10, 2010 2:19 PM

Hi JanL,

My understanding of the progressive gloves is that it wasn't an actual pattern.  The progressive gloves and how to knit them was a guideline as to how to develope/write out a pattern to knit a pair of gloves from the cuff down to the fingers???  It was in the Interweave Knits Winter 2003 magazine issue. It is available from the Interweave Store.  It is part of the entire Interweave Knits magazines for 2003.  It is available as an interactive CD.

http://shop.knittingdaily.com/Knitting/Magazines/2003-Interweave-Knits-CD-Collection.html

Happy knitting, Zoe Smile

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 40
JanL wrote
on Dec 1, 2010 12:41 PM

Doesn't matter what you call it, a lot of people found it helpful and now they no longer have it and you have to buy an entire CD for it? So unfair then they do that to us. Huh?

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,589
Zoe wrote
on Dec 1, 2010 1:44 PM

JanL:
So unfair then they do that to us. Huh?

Hi JanL,

I understand your frustration at the "freebie" no longer offered as free or available as free.  The article was put out 7 years ago and the Interweave Knits copyright on that likely ran out.  I don't think there is any way around it.  I would suppose that you could also agree, that it is impossible for all the thousands of articles that came through the Interweave Knits departments, to be kept available and on file for whoever wanted them.

There will always be "how to knit up gloves" patterns available.

Such is the life of a knitter, Zoe Smile

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS