Knitting Daily TV DVDs coming July 2008

This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 508
ForumModerator
SystemAdministrator
AnnieB wrote
on May 30, 2008 9:07 AM

Knitting Daily TV's first airing is on July 20th! The show airs on public television, so you'll have to check your local listings to see if Eunny, Kim, Liz, and Shay will appear in your living room. Or, pre-order the series 100 DVD online at http://www.interweave.com/knit/dvds/Knitting-Daily-TV-100/. The DVDs will be available on July 21st. The show's website will be up and running soon, so please visit www.knittingdailytv.com beginning July 1, for more information. In the meantime, i'll do my best to respond to questions on this thread. Annie

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 290
Editor
KD Sandi wrote
on Jun 2, 2008 3:03 PM

Dear Annie,

I have some questions from some of our readers:

Will the DVDs be captioned?

Will the downloads be captioned?

Will the DVDs cease to be available for purchase after the shows have aired? In other words, does the offer have an expiration date?

Can you help answer these questions for me? Thanks!

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 48
Carol Y wrote
on Jun 2, 2008 4:38 PM

I am SO looking forward to this. I try every knitting show that comes on, but none have really appealed consistently. My hopes are high for this one. So far I can't find it listed on pbs, but I'm sure I'll see it somehow.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 508
ForumModerator
SystemAdministrator
AnnieB wrote
on Jul 10, 2008 2:40 PM

Hey Sandi,

No, the DVDs will not be captioned. However, i wonder if there's a way for individual televisions to add captions to programming. perhaps someone knows more about this than i do?  
Similar answer to the downloads - no, they will not be captioned. Is there a computer program out there that can add captions to online video?

The DVDs will be for sale until we run out of stock and deem a reprint unnecessary. There is no specific expiration date. When Series 200 comes out if we still have 100 in stock we will sell both.

Hope that helps,
Annie

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS