Sockupied emag sale price

This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 8
dubblugee wrote
on Dec 27, 2010 6:14 AM

I thought this was supposed to be on sale for $9.99 thru 11:59MT today (Dec 27).  When I go to download it to the shopping cart, it is coming in at the normal price?

Not Ranked
Posts 1
DebQ wrote
on Dec 27, 2010 10:35 AM

I'm having the same difficulty.  Downloading Sockupied was on my "to do" list for today.  8(

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,589
Zoe wrote
on Dec 27, 2010 10:41 AM

Hi All,

Before you purchase this emagazine, please take the time to read all the reviews/dialogues/postings about it.  There were many who were unsatisfied with the content and many who were pleased with it.  Some were not able to get the download.  As with any new thing there are tweeks that need to be worked out.  Under the Customer Service tab in the upper right hand corner, you will find the email address for Interweave Knits.  This is where you need to address your concerns about getting the Sockupied.

Happy Knitting, Zoe Smile

Not Ranked
Posts 8
dubblugee wrote
on Dec 27, 2010 8:04 PM

Thanks, Zoe.  I clicked on the Customer Service tab but didn't see any way to send a message so I went this route.  I guess I must have missed the link you are speaking about.   My concern was just to say that the sale price was supposed to go thru the end of the day today and it is not showing the sale price when I add it to my cart.  Because there were people that were not completely pleased with the emag, I thought I would rather try it now at the sale price, then pay the full price.   

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,589
Zoe wrote
on Dec 28, 2010 9:38 AM

dubblugee:
I clicked on the Customer Service tab but didn't see any way to send a message

Hi dubblugee,

At the bottom of the Customer Service page is the words in blue letters:   Interweave Customer Service Contact Form     

Please click on it and it will take you to a form page to fill out to voice your concerns about anything that has to do with Interweave Knits.  I have used the page many times before and have gotten a speedy response.  Good luck with this.  (Interweave Knits and Knitting Daily do not always pay the slightest attention to problems that the various knitters have posted in the forums.  To send them a direct email does grab their attention.)

Happy knitting, and let me know how you made out with this, Zoe Smile

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS