"Come play on our new site" tank top pattern

This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers rated by 3 users
Not Ranked
Posts 3
on Jun 1, 2008 12:24 PM

Hi Sandi,

I too have emailed without response.  I thought that with the new website/forums/etc, you may be a *bit* busy Big Smile

Anyway, what I wanted to know was this:  you (Sandi) are pictured wearing a beige tank top/shell in the posting you did to KD called :  Come Play On Our New Site.  The photo is at the top of the blog.  Can you tell me the name of the pattern of the tank you are wearing?  Thanks,

Extraordinary loose teas, blended with herbs, spices, fruit & flowers for a naturally delicious brew.  Teas & complements.

www.teatimegarden.com

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 290
Editor
KD Sandi wrote
on Jun 2, 2008 2:37 PM

That is the Lace Blouson by Kim Dolce from the Summer 2004 issue of IK. We got lots of requests about that one, so maybe I will see if we can put it into the store :)

Thanks for being patient with me! Yes. Teensy bit busy these past few weeks. :)

Not Ranked
Posts 3
GailCostigan wrote
on Jul 18, 2008 2:09 PM

It would be lovely if you could post the pattern in your store.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
SallyA wrote
on Jul 18, 2008 2:33 PM

I was getting your daily knitting "newsletter" and then it stopped.   I want to receive it again and I can't find anyplace to subscribe again.

Sally

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Trish wrote
on Aug 7, 2008 11:06 AM

Thanks for working on putting Lace Blouson into the store. I've been looking everywhere (library, friends, ebay) for a copy and can't find any available!  I think you would sell many many patterns of this one!

Thanks for all your efforts - you & Knitting Daily are continually amazing and inspiring!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS