Knitting looms and boards...

This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 4
on Feb 14, 2011 11:27 AM

I admit it, I can only knit on the loom or the board.  I tried to learn knitting on the needles for over a year and couldn't get the hang of it no matter what I did!  Well, I was wondering if KDTV has ever done (or will ever do) an episode on the loom/board?  I think that would be neat!  I made my 2-yr old daughter a cabled sweater on the largest plastic round loom and it turned out so cute!  I've done hats coming out my ears and even designed a few of my own.  I'd love to see lots of knitting stiches that the talented people using the needles do, but done on the loom and how to adapt knitting needle patterns for the loom.  Just one episode, please.  Perhaps Crochet Corner could be dedicated to unconventional crochet methods in keeping with the theme.  Just a thought for you...

Silver Leaf One

Not Ranked
Posts 4
on Feb 14, 2011 11:30 AM

An added note is that when I cabled on the loom, I couldn't get the stupid gaps on either side of the cable to close up!!

Silver Leaf One

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 407
Merlich wrote
on Apr 16, 2011 8:10 PM

Hi Silverleafone,

If you ever see these you can get what you are asking for at:

www.knittingboard.com

You can see all around the site and you'll find much valuable information about your asking.

Patience, persistence and love are the main ingredients for wonderful knittings.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS