Viewing the Member List

This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 18
on Jun 17, 2008 10:06 PM

I would like to be able to access a list of all the members and be able to view their profiles.  I created a profile for others to see, but it seems other than going through all the forums there is no way to access other members profiles.  There is a way to see who is online, but what about all the ones who are offline?

In Stitches,

Crafty Matthew 

Not Ranked
Posts 6
on Jun 18, 2008 10:21 AM

Sorry but i do not think it a good idea to have my profile which includes my address read by all who care too.  Thanks anyway. 

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 18
on Jun 18, 2008 11:06 PM

Your profile is accessible to anyone by clicking on your user name in your forum posts.  It does not include your address, but it does show your email address, as you are using it as your user name!

I am just suggesting that the site owners make the member list accessible to all members, like they are on MSN Groups, some Yahoo Groups, Ravelry Groups, etc.

In Stitches,

Crafty Matthew 

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 34
SystemAdministrator
Judee wrote
on Apr 24, 2009 12:06 PM

If a persons email address is visiable, they may contact Customer Service to make the update.

Judee Robinson

Interweave Customer Support

interweaveservice@interweave.com

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 18
on Apr 24, 2009 12:33 PM

Do you really think a reply over 10 months after the request was made, that does not even address the original message, is appropriate?  Administration on this site is severely lacking.  It is all advertizing, most of the emails are Spam, and there is no way to actually interact with other members and become friends like on Ravelry, Facebook, and other social networking places.

In Stitches,

Crafty Matthew 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS