More Email Options

This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 4
RareJewel wrote
on Jun 28, 2008 5:47 PM

I would like a way to change email addresses.  I don't see an option for that.  If someone opts to get updates from their reader instead of their email, we should still be able to get forum updates if desired.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 18
Fliss wrote
on Nov 10, 2008 9:41 AM

Absolutely.  I'm changing my email address in an attempt to get away from buckets of horrible spam but I don't see a way of changing my email address for knitting daily.  Please can anyone tell me how I can do this?

MelodyJ:

I would like a way to change email addresses.  I don't see an option for that. 

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 34
SystemAdministrator
Judee wrote
on Apr 23, 2009 4:30 PM

You can change your email address by logging in and clicking on your name.

Once that is open you click on Edit my profile

If you do not have access to your old email address, please contact our

customer service department.

Judee Robinson

Interweave Customer Support

interweaveservice@interweave.com

Not Ranked
Posts 5
LianaSews wrote
on Apr 28, 2010 9:56 AM

The only email option I can find on "Edit My Profile" is to add a Public email, which I do not want to do. 

I find a place to change my password, but that's about it.  I still have access to the email address youre using, but I won't for much longer, and I'd like to change to the new one.  I guess I can just re-subscribe if that's my only choice.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 34
SystemAdministrator
Judee wrote
on Apr 28, 2010 10:06 AM

There are three tabs on Edit Profle.  The "Private Email" is the one you want to update. 

You will need to be logged in at Knitting Daily.  Once you are logged in you will see the Edit profile button. 

If you need assistance, please contact our Customer Service Department directly. 

Judee Robinson

Interweave Customer Support

interweaveservice@interweave.com

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS