Long search for pattern.

This post has 0 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 1
willow547 Confused [*-)] wrote
on Jul 30, 2011 3:23 PM

While surfing knitting patterns I came across a "sweater wrap" that was extremely edgy. It was multiple shades of green and was embellished with a little faux fur.  The front of the sweater wrap had a unique design in that it curved back and forth from neck to sweater edge. It was very beautiful. As my husband was watching he said let me help you expand the photo and the pattern disappeared.  I was unable to retrieve it as it was one of those long searches in and out of pattern places and clicking on a new page and then an other page. Did anyone else see this pattern? It was fitted at the waist and wrapped around the waist. I don't believe it had a collar, but it did have long fitted sleeves. The pattern was striking. I would appreciate any help at all in finding this pattern. I have searched endlessly looking for it. All I remember is that the pages before it showed a full length shot of a woman with auburn short hair walking toward the camera. Another item in that book was the rear shot of a tangerine colored poncho or shawl. I know this is a long shot but I think it is my best shot. Thank you for reading this and Happy Knitting.

Willow547 ♥

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS