ipad version

This post has 12 Replies | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 2
knitwmyn wrote
on Jul 31, 2011 8:51 AM

I wanted to add my wish for sockupied on the ipad.  Hope it happens soon.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
ChrisL@11 wrote
on Aug 27, 2011 2:43 PM

Me too. I have very quickly become dependent on my iPad for reading.

Not Ranked
Posts 11
Onyourfeet wrote
on Aug 30, 2011 9:49 AM

Everyone at Interweave is chomping at the bit for iPad compatibility... it is very high on our wish list, too. We don't have a certain timeline, but it is actively in the works!

Not Ranked
Posts 2
LilcharL wrote
on Sep 18, 2011 5:20 PM

Can it be saved to a laptop and transferred to an iPad?   I have been waiting to be able to buy Sockupied but won't until I can view it on my iPad.  

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 156
SystemAdministrator
Abbi Byrd wrote
on Sep 19, 2011 11:30 AM

We're currently anticipating that the next issue of Sockupied (which will be out in January 2012) will be available for the iPad! However, because it's built on a different platform, it will be a separate version—it can't run on both the iPad and a regular computer, so you will need to purchase the version that best suits your needs. The iPad version will be available through the iPad app store; the Mac and PC versions will continue to be sold through interweavestore.com.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
LilcharL wrote
on Sep 19, 2011 1:56 PM

Please consider going back and getting the other issues converted so we aren't left without those issues.  

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 156
SystemAdministrator
Abbi Byrd wrote
on Sep 19, 2011 2:22 PM

For now, we are focusing on moving forward with the current issues before working on the back issues, but it will definitely be kept in mind. Thank you for your input!

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Catrin wrote
on Oct 20, 2011 6:52 AM

And from Denmark A's Well - please 

It is so nice

Kind renards 

catrin

Not Ranked
Posts 2
NoraM@9 wrote
on Dec 5, 2011 2:19 PM

Can Sockupied! be downloaded on the NOOK Tablet??

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 53
Danielle wrote
on Dec 5, 2011 4:39 PM

Thanks for your question NoraM@9 - at this time we do not yet have an Android version of Sockupied so it is not  Nook compatible. We know we have a lot of Android users, and we are listening!

Not Ranked
Posts 2
dsimp4 wrote
on Jan 28, 2012 10:08 PM

Does anyone know when Sockupied will be available in the app store?

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 196
Editor
ForumModerator
SystemAdministrator
Anne Merrow wrote
on Jan 28, 2012 10:52 PM

Only Apple knows... We're waiting for them to approve the app. (When it is up, you may be able to hear me cheer wherever you are!) Thanks for checking.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 196
Editor
ForumModerator
SystemAdministrator
Anne Merrow wrote
on Jan 30, 2012 3:35 PM

Now!

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS