ipad version

This post has 6 Replies | 3 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 2
knitwmyn wrote
on Jul 31, 2011 8:51 AM

I wanted to add my wish for sockupied on the ipad.  Hope it happens soon.

Not Ranked
Posts 11
Onyourfeet wrote
on Aug 2, 2011 10:16 AM

Everyone here at Interweave is very eager to be able to offer the knitting eMags on the iPad. Stay tuned, it is in the works and something we are greatly looking forward to!

Not Ranked
Posts 1
KarlaVarela wrote
on Dec 21, 2011 4:25 PM

Any updates on this? I am looking forward to read my Spin-off magazine in Ipad. Please let us know!

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 196
Editor
ForumModerator
SystemAdministrator
Anne Merrow wrote
on Dec 21, 2011 4:59 PM

They're not exactly the same thing... Sockupied is only digital, but SpinOff is a print magazine with digital editions, so they're... different. :) 

The next issue of Sockupied will be available for the iPad. When it's available, you can buy it through the iTunes app store.

SpinOff is available digitally through Zinio. The Interweave store also sells digital copies of single issues, which are in PDF format and can be transferred to your iPad.

Not Ranked
Posts 10
kovacsantoin wrote
on Jan 25, 2012 5:52 PM

Hi there! 

I saw that sockupied is available in the app store( bottom of pc sockupied description) but cannot find it. Wondering if there is a different name to find it under, or if the mention of it being available was just a mis advertisement. 

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 196
Editor
ForumModerator
SystemAdministrator
Anne Merrow wrote
on Jan 25, 2012 5:57 PM

There will be! The Sockupied app has been submitted to Apple, which reviews all apps before posting them in the iTunes store. Unfortunately, we don't have control or even warning of how long Apple will take to review, so we were unable to time the release of the version in the Interweave store with the iPad release. We're waiting with bated breath, and I will shout it from the rooftops when it's in the store!

Thanks for your interest. I think it's worth the wait!

Not Ranked
Posts 10
kovacsantoin wrote
on Jan 25, 2012 7:20 PM

Oh! Perfect! Understand completely. Thank you for letting me know...as if it's not apparent I'm super excited to get it :)

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS