Fabulous Projects completed lately?

This post has 853 Replies | 19 Followers rated by 6 users
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,771
ZassZ wrote
on Jul 12, 2013 11:09 PM

Hi Wendy, 

Thanks for answering.  I think it is great that people appreciate your work as they do.  I am sure it is encouraging to you as well and it is a real blessing.  Ok so we'll see your little clown when you can do his pic.  I am starting to imagine what he will look like already.  The fun will be when you put his pic up and I'll see how close or how far off I am.  Wink  You take care too! 

And all the women who were wise of heart spun with their hands, and they kept bringing as yarn the blue thread and the wool dyed reddish purple, the coccus scarlet material and the fine linen.   Ex. 35:25 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,771
ZassZ wrote
on Jul 12, 2013 11:35 PM

And all the women who were wise of heart spun with their hands, and they kept bringing as yarn the blue thread and the wool dyed reddish purple, the coccus scarlet material and the fine linen.   Ex. 35:25 

Not Ranked
Posts 10
on Jul 13, 2013 11:16 AM

My hat pattern, inspired by Michale West's scarf  "Spectra." It's called, "Spectra the Hat" and it was a huge challenge but I finally got it down. Big Smile

Spectra hat link - http://www.craftsy.com/user/296527/pattern-store .

My knitting patterns;

http://www.craftsy.com/user/296527/pattern-store

also available on Kindle.

Not Ranked
Posts 10
on Jul 13, 2013 11:22 AM

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,771
ZassZ wrote
on Jul 17, 2013 2:19 PM

Hi knancy,

So cute.  Do you wear it?  Thanks for sharing and giving us the link.  I will go check out now. 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,771
ZassZ wrote
on Aug 16, 2013 10:46 PM

ZassZ:

Dear All!

Here are Sharon's pics of her Racerback Top. She did a super fantastic job don't you think?

Congratulations Sharon and thank you for your beautiful pictures.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 166
marywoods wrote
on Aug 19, 2013 3:30 PM

Hi All, 

Sharon, that is an absolutely gorgeous top.  I love the color! 

Sorry I haven't stayed in the group lately but this has been a very busy summer up here in the mountains.  We are remodeling a bathroom (new shower and shelving) and getting wood in for winter as well as dealing with the fire danger.  Between it all, I did manage to get a few projects done.  I have gotten a short-sleeved cardi done as well as a couple of tank tops, shawl and of course a couple pairs of socks.  I have started the Veve Tee from the summer 2013 issue of Knitscene magazine and now to figure out how to get started on the body.  It is a saddle shoulder sweater that is done by doing the saddles first, then working the right front, back and left front separately to the underarms and then joining the sections and finishing it in one piece.  It is turning out to be quite a challenge.  But who doesn't like a challenge now and then?  Anyway, here is a pic of my oldest, Heather in her new tank top.  Yes she is my silly one and I love it!  She loved the top and the matching cover I made for her Kindle. 

Mary Woods

Ravenwood Designs

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 107
WendyJ@4 wrote
on Aug 19, 2013 4:35 PM

Hi Zass, and Everyone.

Well these are the pic's of the dolls i have finished recently, I apologise for them being sideways on, but it is quite late and I am to tired to alter them.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 166
marywoods wrote
on Aug 29, 2013 9:45 PM

Dear Wendy,

The dolls are absolutely adorable.  I especially like the little owl graduates.  Those are great.  I especially like the one in blue and white, since those are the colors for Clark College where I got my Associates degree before I transferred to Washington State University where I got my Bachelor's degree.

Oh just a note to everyone, I never thought I would find a project that would totally stump me, but I did!  The Veve Tee in the summer 2013 issue of Knitscene did just that.  I shelved it and found another pattern for my lavender yarn.  A lace front tee and it is almost finished.  It should be finished this evening. 

Mary Woods

Ravenwood Designs.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 107
WendyJ@4 wrote
on Sep 5, 2013 9:48 AM

Hi Mary,  Thank you for you kind comments on my little dolls. The Scholar Owls are very Popular and I have made them in a variety of colours.

Take care 

Wendy

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 107
WendyJ@4 wrote
on Nov 21, 2013 2:19 PM

Hi , Everyone???

Where is everyone? no one been on since September , I hope everyone is okay.  Oh well here are some of the dolls I have made lately.

A Jean Greenhowe pattern

A Debi Birkin pattern      Below a MadMonkey Knits pattern

M

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,771
ZassZ wrote
on Nov 21, 2013 10:01 PM

Hi Wendy J and All, 

Yes it has been such a long time but thanks for trying to communicate here.  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your newest additions.  Especially sweet the parakeets!  I would never have imagined something so sweet.  Thank you very very much for sharing with us here.  It really gave me a boost just to see them!. 

How have you been other than busy?  Hope you are in good health.  x0x0x0x0x

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 107
WendyJ@4 wrote
on Nov 22, 2013 8:02 AM

Hi Zass, thanks for your comments on my dolls. Where has everyone gone?

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 107
WendyJ@4 wrote
on Jan 15, 2014 6:12 AM

Hi Everyone,  --- Anyone???

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year, I know I did. This is the latest doll I have just finished.  I  do not know if any of you will know this character, I did not know about it until someone asked me to make one.  The pattern is by Pheonix Knits. 

Take care,

Love Wendy

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 40
JanetM@12 wrote
on Jan 15, 2014 12:11 PM

Hi WendyJ --  You did up the doll wonderfully!  I don't know the name, but is it taken from the book "Where the Wild Things Are"?  Thanks for sharing.

Page 55 of 57 (854 items) « First ...  < Previous  53 54 55 56 57  Next > | RSS