I did it! I'm actually knitting with needles but I found something a little interesting...

This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 4
on Sep 11, 2011 8:41 AM

I got the knitting basic dvd and that helped a ton!  I was able to watch the spots where I was having trouble over and over again but I did noticed that while the dvd covered everything else, nothing was said about binding off.  Will there be a clip in the videos covering the different techniques?  Which of the series covers that topic best?  Will it be covered in a workshop dvd?

Silver Leaf One

PS> I've made a sampler scarf I suppose it could be called.  I think my efforts are laughable but slowly getting better as I work on it.  I've done garter, stockinette/reverse stockinette, 2 by 2 ribbing, and am working on moss stitch (or seed stitch, not sure which is the correct term).  Any suggestions on the next stitch or should I just repeat the pattern in reverse and call it done?

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,805
ZassZ wrote
on Dec 21, 2011 10:14 PM

If you search "you tube" for any knitting techniques you should be able to find helpful videos anytime, day or night. 

And all the women who were wise of heart spun with their hands, and they kept bringing as yarn the blue thread and the wool dyed reddish purple, the coccus scarlet material and the fine linen.   Ex. 35:25 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,805
ZassZ wrote
on Dec 22, 2011 2:21 PM

video of cast off method

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuE6Wjzq2d8

And all the women who were wise of heart spun with their hands, and they kept bringing as yarn the blue thread and the wool dyed reddish purple, the coccus scarlet material and the fine linen.   Ex. 35:25 

Not Ranked
Posts 5
icham wrote
on Mar 3, 2012 2:36 PM

that is really interesting.

Not Ranked
Posts 4
yukie_all wrote
on Apr 2, 2012 12:31 AM

トリーバーチの商品は、複数の民俗印刷の色レンダリングの気質、全体早春シリーズを明るくする!エキサイティングな近代的で実用的なブレンドの両方がトリーバーチのブランドDNAである、それぞれがユニークな幸せな空想を伝えるため、私たちはインドのモンスーンでリラックスした休日感を楽しむことができます。

素晴らしい古典的なトリーバーチバッグ、自然啓示の少し内気な女の子かわいいユニークな資質として、ゆっくりと宮殿を表示しています。

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS