patterns for crocheted wedding dresses

This post has 12 Replies | 7 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Barb Bobrow wrote
on Jul 10, 2008 11:38 AM

I am looking for crocheted wedding dress patterns. they don't have to be free, but I would like a picture before I order them. Can anyone help me? My daughter is tiny (5'2'') and it will be quite an informal wedding.

i woudl apprecite any suggestions

Barb 

Not Ranked
Posts 3
made wrote
on Jul 18, 2008 6:26 AM

Hi, I found one in one of may crochet magazines - crochet! may 2008, with a wedding dress and a mother of the bride ensemble too, maybe you can buy that issue and get the pattern.

Also, there are patterns for the  bride's ensemble - choker, wrist sachet, bags, and a throw.

I do have the magazine, if you need additional info let me know.

regards

made

made

Not Ranked
Posts 1
tedi215 wrote
on Aug 7, 2008 1:48 PM

Hi, I would love to know which crochet magazine.  I am getting married august 2009 and want to get started right away.

Debbi M

tedi215@msn.com

Not Ranked
Posts 6
JanP wrote
on Aug 7, 2008 1:52 PM

Try this one - has the traditional feel.  Also, McCall's crochet used to have one for a simple dress, very nice, but with a hooded jacket for the veil.  You'd have to search google for vintage crochet to find one if available.

https://www.dreamweaveryarns.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1250

Jan

Not Ranked
Posts 1
dllssn wrote
on Feb 11, 2009 9:59 AM

please let me know which magazine and date issued so that I can get a copy,

thanks

dllssn@aol.com

Not Ranked
Posts 4
Charlottee01 wrote
on Feb 26, 2010 5:33 AM

I'm looking for a pattern for a crochet wedding dress. I've Googled it and seen the ones that are available online (mostly vintage stuff) but I find it a bit dated - yes, I know it's vintage but there is a point where something old-fashioned looks cool to you and these designs have reached that point for me yet. Any hints / tips / resources / directions? Many thanks !

Not Ranked
Posts 1
crochewood wrote
on Feb 27, 2010 11:23 PM

Charlottee,

I have a pattern of a modern wedding gown, I can scan the photo and send it to you.  If you like it I will send you the pattern.

I happened to be looking for 1 particular dress pattern from McCalls I saw years ago that was beautiful, but unfortunately it was one where the pattern had to be ordered; that's how I happened to see your request.. 

I ran across it on ebay several years ago and it went for over 50 dollars; wish I could have gotten it.

Anyway, send me your emal and I will send you a few photos of some of the patterns I have.

linda:  clinda9@earthlink.net

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,589
Zoe wrote
on Feb 28, 2010 10:34 AM

Hi,

Crocheted wedding dress pattern: http://www.smartcrochet.com/clothing1.shtml

Click the wedding dress model to get a nice large view of the pattern.

Zoe

Not Ranked
Posts 4
Charlottee01 wrote
on Apr 17, 2010 2:58 AM

When Itook off the wedding dress I got the makeup on the dress? Every new customer that registers on CLICK HERE and purchases a minimum of 10 credits ($8.00 USD), will receive an electronic resort voucher worth $500.00 USD. With a selection of nearly 8,000 resorts around the world, planning the perfect vacation is not only easy but fun. DubLi’s Gift-Redemption site can be found at www.dfsresorts.com. The voucher number will be required in order to enter the site - have it handy so that you are ready to go! Please understand that the amount of the voucher is $500.00 USD and can be used as payment toward the total cost for the selected resort you choose.

ALL THE BEST !

Not Ranked
Posts 3
clarebearr wrote
on May 20, 2010 1:01 AM

Hey have you try to search it at any wedding store, many of them are offering wide range of  Prom Dresses, you can easily choose the beast out of it for your wedding guests.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
mami1122 wrote
on Jul 14, 2011 12:05 AM

I made a pattern for a  crochet wedding dress, because I had run into the same problem as you.  I know this is a little obnoxious, but here is a link to where I am selling the pattern.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/77766350/crochet-wedding-dress-pattern?ref=sr_gallery_2&ga_search_submit=&ga_search_query=crochet+wedding+dress&ga_order=date_desc&ga_page=0&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade

Hope you enjoy!

Mallory

Not Ranked
Posts 1
hyperchic07 wrote
on Feb 22, 2013 9:18 PM

i am looking for wedding dress patterns for my wedding my mother-in-law wants to crochet it and we are having problems finding nice dress patterns. if you could send me a pic of the dress and the pattern i would appreciate it. thank you

Not Ranked
Posts 2
on Feb 8, 2014 8:58 AM

Same here, need idea about it, but this time, it is about mens apparel, I need to make something unique ideas for knitting and maybe also a way for me for my plan for upcoming fashion competition.

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS