HI, EVERYONE

This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 3
pipa61 wrote
on Oct 10, 2011 9:57 PM

Hi everyone,

I bought from interweave a baloon stitch pattern

and I have a big problem. On the chart  there is a base which starts 3purl 1 knit 3purl 1 knit and 3 purl 1 knit and than 7 purl and continue again with 3 purl 1 knit and so on .you keep following the 3 rows no problem on the 4 th row which is on the right side of the pattern it starts with p2 tog which i undersand is purl 2 together and than purl and than knit, far enough but if i'm looking to my previouse row after i'm doing purl 2 toghether and purl and than knit i have to have the next purl one stitch earlier so it becomes instead of the purl stich the last of the group of tree i have to be able to knit but the instruction purl 2 toghether does not move with one stitch difference.I need some advise . It's something i don't know.

please you can come with your suggestions

regards, pipa

My email is pepble-b22@hotmail.com

thank you

Not Ranked
Posts 2
waseem123 wrote
on Sep 25, 2014 3:49 AM

I saw this vest in a store window.

______

You can www.pass-4sure.net out our best quality Brandeis University exam dumps prepare you well for the CISCO You can also get success in real exam of University of California, Los Angeles with the quality Youtube

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 729
salmonmac wrote
on Sep 26, 2014 5:10 AM

I'm not sure I understand the 4th row. Row 1 is the p3, k1, p3,, k1, p3, k1, p7.... ending with p3, k1, p3. Is the right? And do the next two rows follow that pattern (row 2 is k3, p1, k3, p1 etc and row 3 is like row 1)? Then row 4 starts with p2tog and how does it continue?

Maybe this pattern?

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/balloon-stitch-jacket

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS