Linda from California

This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 1
on Oct 12, 2011 8:39 AM

Hi, I am Linda from Rialto California. I am new to this forum and I am happy to be a part of this growing community.

digital signage | digital signage software

Not Ranked
Posts 6
gaviocks wrote
on Oct 19, 2011 2:33 AM

hi Linda, I am a new member in this community too. If it is alright to make friends with in this community? If you don't want please don't hesitate to tell me so.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,589
Zoe wrote
on Oct 19, 2011 9:20 AM

gaviocks:

hi Linda, I am a new member in this community too. If it is alright to make friends with in this community? If you don't want please don't hesitate to tell me so.

Hi Linda and Gaviocks,  Welcome and yes it is perfectly alright to make friends in this Knitting Daily site.  You just simply click on the person's avatar and follow the prompts that will follow.  You can send each other email through the Knitting Daily.  Please do not publically put out your email address as there are hackers who play havoc in these public sites.  Once you are comfortable with emailing through the Knitting Daily, you may wish to exchange emails directly with each other.  I am not on Knitting Daily much anymore due to complicated illnesses and homelife but I have been a long time Knitting Daily member.

Happy knitting, Zoë Smile

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS