Fountain Hat

This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 2
BarbaraP@2 wrote
on Jul 15, 2008 4:39 AM

I love this pattern but have a question for anyone who has knit this.  From row 25 through row 31 there is not a knit row between--this seems wrong to me and there are enough rows to provide knit rows between these pattern rows.  Has anyone else questioned this?  thanks for any of you who take the time to look at that pattern and let me know your thoughts.  Barbara 

Not Ranked
Posts 2
KathyB@2 wrote
on Jul 23, 2008 5:03 PM

I knit the hat this spring and it turned out really cute! I do not remember making any changes to the pattern as written and it worked out just fine. kathy
Not Ranked
Posts 4
dlo321 wrote
on Jul 27, 2009 4:42 PM

Hi Kathy... I am having trouble with this pattern, could you help me? When you complete the portion of the pattern chart that is shown, do you start from the beginning of the chart again and repeat this throughout the round?  So, for example row 1, k13, yo and knit next st, k2tog, k9 and then do you start at the beginning and k 13 and so forth? I thought I had it right until I got to the 5th row and then I ended up with stitches that didn't fit in anywhere. Please help, Thank you in advance...Diane

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS