Hat Knitting Poll

This post has 142 Replies | 47 Followers
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 55
on Nov 29, 2011 9:47 AM

I loooove the Everdeen! it's so pretty and feminine, and maybe I'm partially hooked because of the name... like the lead character from The Hunger Games ;)

Not Ranked
Posts 9
PMCAMPANA wrote
on Nov 29, 2011 3:55 PM

The toque is a classic .... and done in baby alpaca is very rich and SOFT SOFT SOFT .... luxurious for someone from the heat of Egypt!

Not Ranked
Posts 2
AnneB@3 wrote
on Dec 1, 2011 6:27 AM

I love all three but I think the welted torgue will keep your head warmer . Make all three and let your sister decide .

anne

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 23
Lee wrote
on Dec 1, 2011 12:26 PM

I love the topiary beanie and the welted toque. it's hard to choose but I voted for the welted toque because it's more sleek, stylish and modern.  But having said that, I want to knit both hats for myself!

"Fame is a very good thing to have in the house but cash is more convenient." Louisa May Alcott, Little Women

Not Ranked
Posts 1
jocki wrote
on Dec 1, 2011 7:16 PM

The toque most definitely! I never wear hats and that one appeals to even me!

Not Ranked
Posts 7
sakitty08 wrote
on Dec 2, 2011 1:48 AM

The Welted Toque is my choice because it is very versatile and if her sister if anything like me and loves embellishments, a knitted or crochet (Gasp! Crochet on Knitting Daily! Surprise) flower(s) would be a lovely addition to the hat. The lace hats are nice, but only if her sister is an adamant admirer of lace and has the corresponding scarf to match! The toque however, will go with a number of scarves and other winter accessories seamlessly.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
on Dec 2, 2011 12:53 PM

Definitely, the toque. It is a little different with an upbeat style!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,770
ZassZ wrote
on Jul 12, 2012 3:21 PM

hi te

did you ever do that everdeen beanie?  Just wondering if you did what yarn you used? 

And all the women who were wise of heart spun with their hands, and they kept bringing as yarn the blue thread and the wool dyed reddish purple, the coccus scarlet material and the fine linen.   Ex. 35:25 

Page 10 of 10 (143 items) « First ...  < Previous  6 7 8 9 10 | RSS