Knit Scene Mag

This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 5
Mangelarose wrote
on Jul 25, 2008 11:36 AM

Does anyone know why Knit Scene Mag is not available as a subscription?  To order the mag plus pay for shipping is a little daunting and none of the LYS carry it.  Just curious.  I did order one once but to continue to for each new issue is not realistic to the wallet.  Thank you

Not Ranked
Posts 5
ReneeV wrote
on Aug 26, 2008 7:17 AM

I agree!  I would love to get it as a subscription. 

I just plan to buy the issues that I really like- I did buy the latest issue because there are several patterns in there I'd like to make.  Considering most patterns I have seen are available for 2.95 to 8.50 or so to download ONE pattern- it's not too bad of a deal if there are several I will probably make.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 65
AnnR wrote
on Oct 13, 2008 3:18 PM

ReneeV,

I would love to get a Knitscene magazine, where did you find your copy? I can't find the magazine anywhere.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Jajigirl wrote
on Oct 13, 2008 3:25 PM

I found one at Barns and Nobel. Not my first choice but it was available.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 48
Carol Y wrote
on Oct 15, 2008 2:09 PM

I got my copy from the IK store online. My lys doesn't carry it and there isn't a B&N nearby. Pricey with shipping, but I also got a Piecework at the same time.

Not Ranked
Posts 5
PattiO@2 wrote
on Oct 15, 2008 2:26 PM

B&N is the only place I have ever seen it. I just started at my LYS, and they don't carry it either.  I agree, it is too pricey!!

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Jill Palmer wrote
on Apr 12, 2011 9:03 AM

No kidding! Ithought that you used to be ab;e to subscribe but maybe I am wrong. I think you can get them at Jimmybeanswool.com or the interweave store but I agree. too much $$ to just get the individual ones.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS