missing last pattern page

This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 1
on Dec 31, 2011 3:05 PM

In the local library's copy of  "Interweave Knits" winter 2011 issue, there is a pattern for a lovely pair of cable mittens, when I went to copy the last page of the pattern it had been torn out. This page has the thumb and finishing instructions. If anyone has this issue please send me the last page of instructions. Thanks Aging Knitter

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,804
ZassZ wrote
on Jan 23, 2012 10:14 AM

hi aging knitter, 

I could make a suggestion if you haven't received your missing page by now.  Try asking your librarian at your local branch to request/secure a copy of the same magazine issue from other branch in your city.  They can have it sent to your branch so you would not have to travel far to pick it up.  They will call you when it comes in and then hopefully the whole pattern will be in tact in that issue for you.  Because of "copyright" more than likely no one will post it.  But if you are not successful with the library, maybe you could try your local yarn shop.  If they have a copy of this issue, you could at least go there and read the last bit of instructions for the thumb and finishing.  Hope you find it!   

And all the women who were wise of heart spun with their hands, and they kept bringing as yarn the blue thread and the wool dyed reddish purple, the coccus scarlet material and the fine linen.   Ex. 35:25 

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS