Kate Gilbert SUNRISE CIRCLE JACKET pattern

This post has 54 Replies | 2 Followers rated by 2 users
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Lvoges wrote
on Aug 24, 2008 5:28 PM | Locked
In the Fall Knits magazine there is an article on Kate Gilbert and a photo and reference to her Sunrise Circle jacket. The pattern seems to be "not available" at the moment on the Interweave site. Does any one have any thoughts on how I might get the pattern? Thanks! LV
Not Ranked
Posts 3
TiggerRD wrote
on Aug 26, 2008 12:38 AM | Locked

I was wondering about this too when I purchased the magazine today.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Knitster wrote
on Aug 26, 2008 4:38 PM | Locked

I've been searching the Internet for the Sunrise Circle Jacket but can't find the pattern.  If anyone knows where a copy can be located, please contact me.

Thanks!

Not Ranked
Posts 2
SueW@2 wrote
on Aug 27, 2008 7:14 PM | Locked

I am interested in finding the pattern also.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Heidi@3 wrote
on Aug 28, 2008 1:12 PM | Locked

This project was first introduced in the Spring 2006 issue of Interweave Knits on page 37, but the pattern itself is not in the magazine.  It was only ever published as an online pattern and is not currently available.

See here:

http://www.knittingdaily.com/blogs/daily/archive/2008/04/14/announcing-the-readers_2700_-choice-award-winners.aspx

and here:

http://www.interweaveknits.com/preview/2006_spring.asp

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Cathy@2 wrote
on Aug 31, 2008 6:37 AM | Locked

I've tried Interweave knits Magazine and Kate Gilbert's site with no luck.  Will you please send the pattern to me, it looks awesome!  Thank you.

Note from Kat:

Folks, Kate has asked that this pattern not be distributed. PLEASE Respect her wishes.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Keryn wrote
on Aug 31, 2008 6:51 AM | Locked

Hi Ma S,

Would you mind copying me in on the pattern email? I purchased yarn to make this jacket but misplaced my printed pattern during a recent move. I would LOVE to make the Sunrise Circle Jacket this autumn. My email address is keryn2000@hotmail.com.

Thank you!

Not Ranked
Posts 1
JCA wrote
on Aug 31, 2008 1:07 PM | Locked

could you also please send me a copy of the sunrise circle jacket

thanks

Not Ranked
Posts 1
MelissaB@4 wrote
on Aug 31, 2008 3:36 PM | Locked

I would be grateful if someone would be kind enough to email the pattern to me at melissa.bowden@yahoo.co.uk

Not Ranked
Posts 10
MaS wrote
on Aug 31, 2008 8:26 PM | Locked

I am sending  the pattern to you all who have put their email addresses here but I have not way to send it to the original request.  If I have skipped anyone please do let me know.  It is in an adobe file called "Patterns".

Marianne

Not Ranked
Posts 2
SueW@2 wrote
on Sep 2, 2008 7:15 PM | Locked

My e mail address is (edited out)

Thank you very much.

Sue

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Lisa@10 wrote
on Sep 3, 2008 12:28 AM | Locked

Please send a copy to me also - Thank you!

Not Ranked
Posts 2
SusanC@4 wrote
on Sep 3, 2008 5:24 PM | Locked

I was wondering if you could send me a copy of the sunrise circle jacket - I can't seem to figure out who was sending it originally.  I had downloaded the ebook, but had my hard drive wiped clean. 

Thank you,

Susan

Not Ranked
Posts 2
DebH@2 wrote
on Sep 4, 2008 8:28 AM | Locked

I know this is an old post, but I would love to have the pattern. Thanks

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 117
Kat wrote
on Sep 5, 2008 2:53 PM | Locked

Hello All.

We currently do not have the designer's permission to offer this pattern on Knitting Daily. Please respect her wishes and do no share it amongst yourselves.

Please note that when you place your email addresses in forums, that Spam Bots and email Spam harvesters can and will grab your address.

Cheers,

Kat

No matter where you go, there you are.

Page 1 of 4 (55 items) 1 2 3 4  Next > | RSS