Posts 1
DianeG wrote
on Sep 5, 2008 8:06 PM | Locked

I would love to make this.  If you can send it my e-mail is

Not Ranked
Posts 2
mqulemom wrote
on Sep 6, 2008 9:50 AM | Locked

Hello!  I just discovered the beautiful Sunrise Circle Jacket by Kate Gilbert and unfortunately missed the opportunity to download the pattern earlier this year.  Would you please send me the pattern if you still have it?  Thank you so much!

Sincerely,

Mollie Morris

Richmond, VA

Not Ranked
Posts 2
starrynite wrote
on Sep 6, 2008 1:21 PM | Locked

I, too, am searching for this pattern for a while.  I plan to use self-strip yarn to make it.  kindly send me one to knit.purl.love at gmail.com. Thank you so much.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Mags wrote
on Sep 6, 2008 7:54 PM | Locked

Could you please e-mail me the Sunrise Circle Jacket pattern as well?  I've just spent hours looking for it on the internet and this is how I came across your post.  Thank you so much in advance!  I

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Mags wrote
on Sep 6, 2008 7:58 PM | Locked

Marianne, 

Could you please send me a copy of the Sunrise Circle Jacket pattern, PLEASE?  I love it and looking forward to knitting it but I can't find anywhere on the internet.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
twisted-k wrote
on Sep 9, 2008 4:18 PM | Locked

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 65
AnnR wrote
on Sep 10, 2008 3:52 PM | Locked

I would love to have a copy of the Kate Gilbert Sunrise Circle Jacket.

Please send it to   

Thank you so much.I  

Not Ranked
Posts 2
JudeeR wrote
on Sep 11, 2008 8:42 AM | Locked

I have a friend who really wants to knit the Sunrise Circle Jacket.  Can you tell me how I can get it for her.  Is there a place to purchase it?  Thanks for any assistance you can give me.

Judee

Not Ranked
Posts 1
BeckeyK wrote
on Sep 12, 2008 9:06 AM | Locked

I, too, have been searching for this pattern.  Could you email a copy to me.  Thank you so much.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
on Sep 12, 2008 11:34 AM | Locked

I am another knitting fan of Sunrise Circle Jacket who has searched everywhere for this pattern.  If you happen to receive it from some loving soul, could you please send it on to this enthusiastic Arizona knitter at dorenedahoney@msn.com.  Many thanks for your help--Dorene in the desert

Not Ranked
Posts 11
LindaH@3 wrote
on Sep 12, 2008 4:44 PM | Locked

would you please add me to your list of request for the sunrise

circle jacket pattern.  thanking you in advance.

linda  robertlb100"at"hotmail.com

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Lisa@7 wrote
on Sep 12, 2008 5:52 PM | Locked

Please be so kind as to forward the pattern to me.  Pictures not required, just the pattern.  Thanks so much.  Zeimer@pbworld.com

Not Ranked
Posts 1
bigsky wrote
on Sep 13, 2008 9:25 AM | Locked

I also have the correct issue, but not the pattern.  Would you please send me the pattern as well?  griggsb@cybernet1.com   Many thanks!

Not Ranked
Posts 1
AutumnMyst wrote
on Sep 14, 2008 2:13 PM | Locked

Would you please send me a copy as well?  Thanks so much.

magickhapns@aol.com

Not Ranked
Posts 3
ClaudiaB wrote
on Sep 15, 2008 9:32 AM | Locked

Yikes!  Do you really have the pattern?  Would you mind sending it to me also?  Thank you so much.

Claudia

1thess5161718@verizon.net

Page 2 of 4 (55 items) < Previous  1 2 3 4  Next > | RSS