Pullover Sweater Poll

This post has 234 Replies | 47 Followers rated by 1 users
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,489
Editor
SystemAdministrator
on Jan 5, 2012 4:56 PM

Check out the three choices here, then vote for your favorite. I'll knit the winner!

Which sweater should I knit?

• Piccadil Pullover (25.3%)
  • Lapis Yoke Pullover (41.7%)
  • Rayonnant Pullover (33%)
  • Total Votes: 1467
  • Voting Ended: 2/4/2012
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Murppy wrote
on Jan 13, 2012 2:42 AM

What's that saying?  If you can't say something nice then let's keep it in the closet, shall we?  Something like that.  She's not offering them she is trying to pick one to make for herself.  She has been through others and these are the ones that appeal to her at the moment.  Perhaps it wasn't clear.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Sharon_T wrote
on Jan 13, 2012 2:43 AM

I really like the third one. I will be making this one as well

Not Ranked
Posts 2
angelsun wrote
on Jan 13, 2012 3:00 AM

I like elements of all three of these sweaters but would do some editing on the designs.  It would have been nice to see several views of each and especially nice to see a front view of the Lapis Yoke Sweater.  The proportions look to be very well done and I like how it is fitted to the body.

Totally LOVE the neckline on the Piccadill Pullover, however; it would showcase better on bare skin or a lace camisole.  I would be most likely to attempt that one being a newbie knitter but would change the sleeves to either a full length fitted sleeve or a short sleeve.

I liked the neckline design of the Rayonnant but saw dpns listed on the pattern description and ran. (Those dpns scare me.  LOL)

Not Ranked
Posts 4
on Jan 13, 2012 3:02 AM

While I love the Lapis Yoke Pullover, it doesn't fit my body type. The Rayonnatte on the other hand is more what I would make for my larger body size and is feminine and would look divine in blue.

Carol H.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
ebtusus wrote
on Jan 13, 2012 3:42 AM

I love the Lapis Yoke.  I am not afraid of dp needles.  Should be an easy one to knit.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
ebtusus wrote
on Jan 13, 2012 3:43 AM

If you click on the picture of the sweaters you will get other views.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
ClaireB@15 wrote
on Jan 13, 2012 3:51 AM

Patricia A. Adams-Purnell:

If you feel that these are the best you can offer for pullover sweaters than by all means their all fine, let's keep them in a closet shall we.

How utterly rude.  Just because they may not be your style does not make them ugly.  That is the beauty of knitting, you can craft according to taste. By the way, it is 'they're' as in 'they are'.

There are elements I like of all three, ultimately though, I like the Rayonnant Pullover the most.  I however, unlike Kathleen, would lengthen the sleeves to full length :)  If I was of more slender build they maybe the Lapis Yoke Pullover would win out, but alas I am not.

edited to add in the proper names.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
2muchfun2 wrote
on Jan 13, 2012 4:59 AM

Picadill is my favorite. It's a tough choice. They're all pretty.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
JanetD@23 wrote
on Jan 13, 2012 5:02 AM

Lapis yoke. 

Not Ranked
Posts 3
AMcDeubner wrote
on Jan 13, 2012 5:08 AM

I love them all but especially like the third.  I am not scared of DPNs but usually use an 8" or 9" circular needle for sleeves and like and can stay away from multiple needles. :)

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Rhyl wrote
on Jan 13, 2012 5:16 AM

After checking the sizes, I could really only knit the first one even though I prefer the third.  Looks like it's time for me to learn how to alter patterns to fit me!

Not Ranked
Posts 4
BellaNote wrote
on Jan 13, 2012 5:19 AM

Piccadili is definitely my favorite with the lace at the front.  I like it just the way it is!  Smile

Not Ranked
Posts 7
Bast wrote
on Jan 13, 2012 5:28 AM

Gave results of the survey, but wouldn't let me vote.  I followed the link, but perhaps something is not working properly. Rayonnant Pullover gets my vote, but the others are lovely too! I do like the lace in the Piccadill, but it might not look good on me.

Happy Knitting,

Justine

Not Ranked
Posts 7
Bast wrote
on Jan 13, 2012 5:30 AM

Okay, that was weird.  After I voted the survey came up and it let me vote.  Go figure.

Page 1 of 16 (235 items) 1 2 3 4 5  Next >  ... Last ยป | RSS