Pullover Sweater Poll

This post has 234 Replies | 47 Followers rated by 1 users
Not Ranked
Posts 7
Bast wrote
on Jan 13, 2012 5:31 AM

After I posted it let me vote, maybe you need to refresh the page?

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Susanlondon wrote
on Jan 13, 2012 5:42 AM

Without a doubt I think that the Picadil Sweater is the nicest. I think the 3/4 sleeve is perfect for spring. I think it is about time I had a new sweater.

I obviously "think" a lot..lol

Not Ranked
Posts 2
TerryB@14 wrote
on Jan 13, 2012 5:45 AM

It is "then by all means"  and "they're".  You also need a period after the word fine. "Let's keep them in a closet, shall we?" is a separate sentence that requires a comma and a question mark.

I love the lace work on the Rayonnant.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 60
mamadeitz wrote
on Jan 13, 2012 6:00 AM

Lapis Yoke

Not Ranked
Posts 7
anana wrote
on Jan 13, 2012 6:17 AM

Of  course it's hard to decide but I think the Piccadill is more feminine and then we 'll take advantage of your experience with your posts! I admit that I would like to knit a top down pullover but I don't really know how to procede...good luck with your project!

Not Ranked
Posts 6
MaddyP wrote
on Jan 13, 2012 6:21 AM

Too bad the survey of these three beautiful  sweaters had to start off on such a sour note. Looks like someone didn't get to beddy-bye on time last night. That, or whatever being the case, and since we really are not walking in her obviously painful shoes, let's just overlook her comment, agree to let her disagree and pray that she has a better day tomorrow.  Now, as for the survey, I really love both the Lapis Yoke and the Rayonnet Pullover and will probably make both, the Lapis for me in maybe a deep, deep eggplant and the Rayonnet would look so pretty on my youngest daughter, probably in a cream or beige since she loves earth tones.  Kathleen, can't wait to see which sweater wins and I know it will be beautuful when it's done.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
on Jan 13, 2012 6:29 AM

Hmmm, I don't see an option to cast a vote; maybe I did something wrong.

I definitely prefer the Rayonnant sweater - feminine without being overly fussy, and I love how the raglan shaping fits in with the lacy pattern.

The Picadill is a distant second. It looks a little boxy. The picture really doesn't do it justice; the patterned blouse (or whatever it is) under the sweater really distracts from the sweater's lace pattern.

I find the widening ribs on the Lapis Yoke sweater likely to be unflattering to anyone but the slimmest, least-curvy figure.

Not Ranked
Posts 4
RosemaryF@5 wrote
on Jan 13, 2012 6:36 AM

I vote for the Lapis yoke!

Not Ranked
Posts 4
nan@50 wrote
on Jan 13, 2012 6:38 AM

for the larger woman (who, me??)  I really like the Lapis sweater, but all 3 have interest around the neck which would keep the eye away from the "problem areas". Good choices!! Wish I knit better so I could make one of them!!

Not Ranked
Posts 1
neucker wrote
on Jan 13, 2012 6:49 AM

The rayonnant sweater looks to be the most wearable for me.  I do love the Piccadill lace neckline, but it looks a bit wide.  I'd adjust that.  All beautiful sweaters.

Not Ranked
Posts 3
wibbus wrote
on Jan 13, 2012 6:49 AM

Lapis Yoke, with Picadill Pullover a close second.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Lois Carol wrote
on Jan 13, 2012 6:50 AM

The Lapis Yoke Pullover gets my vote. It would be dramatic in any darker color. I think I could knit this one for myself also. Thanks for letting us have input on what you knit next.

Not Ranked
Posts 15
lynnlou63 wrote
on Jan 13, 2012 6:58 AM

They all look lovely, but I have just voted for the Lapis Yoke which caught my eye initially. Looking forward to seeing the finished item, which ever one wins the voting! Would like to try this style of knitting once I have finished the jumper I'm knitting at the moment, always up for learning new knitting skills Big Smile

Greetings from a sunny but cold UK

Lynn

Not Ranked
Posts 4
cyndeebee wrote
on Jan 13, 2012 7:00 AM

Love all three sweaters!  I especially like the shaping on the Lapis.  With the ribbing, I think it would flatter most figures.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
bead4one wrote
on Jan 13, 2012 7:05 AM

If you feel the need to be rude, at least be rude with appropriate grammar. Then, not than and they're, not their, would be correct. Also, you need a comma after closet, and you need a question mark at the end of the sentence. 

Page 2 of 16 (235 items) < Previous  1 2 3 4 5  Next >  ... Last ยป | RSS