Posts 3
MJML wrote
on Jan 13, 2012 8:20 AM

The Rayonette!

Not Ranked
Posts 10
cwg wrote
on Jan 13, 2012 8:28 AM

I do not see how to vote, but I do appreciate the poster who mentioned there are other views available.

Not Ranked
Posts 9
susanberlin wrote
on Jan 13, 2012 8:29 AM

Hi Cindy -- try this url, for a review and a reference to Halcyon yarns, where really short circulars can be purchased.

http://knittersreview.com/article_tool.asp?article=/review/product/010419_g.asp

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 89
DeborahC53 wrote
on Jan 13, 2012 8:31 AM

I like them all, but I think the Rayonnant Pullover is my favorite.

Not Ranked
Posts 3
MaryS@3 wrote
on Jan 13, 2012 8:35 AM

Why not make this a knit-a-long?  I've never made a top down sweater and would love coaching while I go along!

Mary Sherwood

Milwaukee, WI

Not Ranked
Posts 2
BarbaraD. wrote
on Jan 13, 2012 8:38 AM

They truly are all chic and beautiful.  I love them all but must vote for the third even though the Lapis gets a strong second.  However, since I don't have the smallest hips in the world, and with the Lapis flowing over the hips, I vote for the Rayonnet.

Not Ranked
Posts 10
MichelleL wrote
on Jan 13, 2012 8:39 AM

I love, love, love 3/4 sleeve length and square necklines so my pick is the Picadilli pullover! :)  Although I like them all and would probably shorten the sleeves and if I were to make the Lapis Yoke, I would shorten the sleeve and omit the sleeve ribbing.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
PattiG@10 wrote
on Jan 13, 2012 8:40 AM

Rayonant is my favorite, although the neckline looks like bra straps would show.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
KayS@10 wrote
on Jan 13, 2012 8:47 AM

lapis

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Sandy Sharpe wrote
on Jan 13, 2012 8:47 AM

Love the Rayonnant!  The color choice and style had my name on it.  Although if the Picadilli wanted to come and live with me, I'd gladly welcome it.   What the heck, I'll take all three!

Not Ranked
Posts 1
on Jan 13, 2012 8:55 AM

I love that yellow pullover. Actually they were all attractive. What I can't understand is when someone doesn't like any of them why they bother to comment unless they enjoy being rude. Ms. Patricia A. Adams-Purnell should take a course in spelling before she comments on anything!

Not Ranked
Posts 3
TracyK@11 wrote
on Jan 13, 2012 9:04 AM

Love the Lapis pullover!  Gorgeous in its simplicity.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
heydeh2o wrote
on Jan 13, 2012 9:06 AM

You have to sign in first, then you can vote.:)

Not Ranked
Posts 1
OnMyArm wrote
on Jan 13, 2012 9:10 AM

I'm knitting the rayonnant right now, and I'm pretty bored.  The yoke is great - easily understood pattern that works up to a beautiful result - but there are just so many inches of plain stockinette.  Definitely go for something where the details continue farther down the body of the sweater.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
WendlaW wrote
on Jan 13, 2012 9:11 AM

I love the Lapis sweater but.......... it doesn't fit the slightly plus and plus sizes. It is frustrating to see a great pattern and then find out the bust is too small. How to expand the pattern without losing the shape? Wendla

Page 5 of 16 (235 items) « First ...  < Previous  3 4 5 6 7  Next >  ... Last » | RSS