French Girl KAL

This post has 24 Replies | 1 Follower rated by 1 users
Not Ranked
Posts 1
SibylC wrote
on Jan 24, 2009 6:16 AM

Eileen:

When I clicked the KAL area it also took me right back to the same discussion area.

Help!  I'm having the same problem.  The link takes you in circles.  And when I go directly to the French Girl Website, locate the book (which is now available), guess where it takes me?  Right back to where I started.

Please fix the link!  I'm starting to get dizzy from going in circles!  :o)

Not Ranked
Posts 4
MaryC@8 wrote
on Jan 25, 2009 8:29 AM

the sizes go to a 49 1/2" bust.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
MargaretJ@2 wrote
on Jan 26, 2009 7:05 AM

I've done as you suggested twice and I arrive back at the post page.  Any chance this will be fixed. P. Jehle

Not Ranked
Posts 1
KristinaL wrote
on Jan 27, 2009 1:29 AM

I also wonder how to join the KAL. I am too wandering around in circles. Please contact me on flowermoon@hotmail.com with more information.

I have just ordered the book and I am looking forward to be one member in this KAL.

Regards Kristina in Sweden - also named flowermoon in cyberspace

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Signe wrote
on Jan 28, 2009 2:15 AM

I also want to join the KAL! I just ordered yarn to the SATINE-floaty tunic tank.

//Maria

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Lili@2 wrote
on Feb 17, 2009 11:14 PM

I just purchased this book and I'm waiting for it to arrive.  Unfortunately, I'm having the same problem everyone else is.Sad

Lili

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Signe wrote
on Feb 23, 2009 10:45 AM

Now I´m finished with my first knitting from the book. Pictures on http://signe39.blogspot.com/2009/02/lingerie.html.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Jeanne@5 wrote
on Mar 2, 2009 1:12 PM

I am a little late starting after buying the book last month.I am having a bit (a lot) of trouble starting on row 13 of the pattern Wrenna on page page 50.I can't seem to get the front sections to be 19 stitches when the sections start with 18 ,call for a decrease of 4 and an increase of 1.does anyone have a suggestion? Thanks,Jeanne

Not Ranked
Posts 1
LilaS wrote
on Mar 4, 2009 2:25 PM

You know, even doing the MATH (which I love doing, and yet I understand the massive diss it gets from people who don't) doesn't insure you will end up with a wearable garment.  The grading of a garment (increasing the size, as from medium to large to XL and more) is not just making all measurements larger, it has to do with increasing bust size just a little while leaving the shoulders THE SAME and having waist shaping disappear and hip sizing increase much more.  If you just increase all measurements you end up with a non-fitting sack.  I advise Big Girl Knits as help for those who really want a garment to fit!

Not Ranked
Posts 6
on Jan 26, 2010 1:19 PM

Hey all!  Anyone ever find out how to get to the KAL link?  I'd love to join!  My first attempt in French Girl Knits turned out a bit ...uh...icky....

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous  1 2 | RSS