Wrapped in Crochet CAL

This post has 19 Replies | 3 Followers rated by 1 users
Not Ranked
Posts 2
crazikennie wrote
on Jun 9, 2010 9:57 AM

Kristin,

I just wanted to say that I think your design skills are AMAZING! I fell in love with the Stella Shawl and made one in red. I've gotten loads of compliments on it and have to tell people that I think the talent lies in the designing, not in the work.  I must have used a different weight yarn or something because I added several extra rows and the shawl still only falls to my knees (and I'm short!).  No matter, though, I still love it!

Not Ranked
Posts 5
on Jun 10, 2010 5:18 AM

Dear Crazikennie,

Thank you! I'm so glad you love it! Did you block your shawl? That changes the size significantly. Also, what yarn/hook did you use? Please keep in touch!

Best regards,

Kristin

Not Ranked
Posts 2
crazikennie wrote
on Jun 16, 2010 6:25 PM

Kristin,

I did not block the shawl.  I vaguely remember (maybe) reading that I should have.  Is that right?  I guess I got so excited having it "done" that I didn't read over the instructions to make sure I did everything right! Laughs on me!  I used a worsted weight yarn with a G hook.

I'm now looking forward to making the swirl cardigan.  I'm thinking of using my scrap yarn instead of solid swirls but I'm not sure how well I'd like that.  I think I may just have to wait till I get more yarn and make it as the directions say. hm...

Thank you for your reply and advice!

Kendra

Not Ranked
Posts 1
adriana@8 wrote
on Jun 22, 2010 11:27 AM

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO DO TO JOIN IN THE WRAPPED IN CROCHET   MONTERREY MEXICO

Not Ranked
Posts 3
on Apr 26, 2011 1:49 PM

On show 613, ”Top Down”, in the "crochet corner"   Kristin Omdahl is demonstrating the use of  crochet edgings. 

Kristin is wearing a beautiful crochet shrug and I would like to know where can I find that pattern? 

Thanks for all your help, 

K. Smith

keschesed@aol.com.

Page 2 of 2 (20 items) < Previous  1 2 | RSS