The Official Lapis Yoke Pullover Forum

This post has 232 Replies | 29 Followers rated by 8 users
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,806
ZassZ wrote
on May 29, 2012 10:33 PM

Just wondering when there will be a new KAL?  3/29--4/19 was finish date for last kal.  Whisper

And all the women who were wise of heart spun with their hands, and they kept bringing as yarn the blue thread and the wool dyed reddish purple, the coccus scarlet material and the fine linen.   Ex. 35:25 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,533
Editor
ForumModerator
SystemAdministrator
on May 30, 2012 1:06 PM

It's on my to-do list, Zass! We'll have a KAL this summer for sure.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 15
lynnlou63 wrote
on Jun 30, 2012 1:22 AM

Kathleen Cubley:

It's on my to-do list, Zass! We'll have a KAL this summer for sure.

Can we have a photo of yours finished Kathleen?? Would love to see it Wink

Lynn

Lynn

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 18
on Jun 30, 2012 7:20 AM

Yes...Kathleen we would love to see a pic of your sweater.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,533
Editor
ForumModerator
SystemAdministrator
on Jul 2, 2012 11:37 AM

OMG, what a lame knit-along participant I am! I have the entire thing finished, ends sewn in and everything, but I need to do the final blocking. Will do ASAP and then post a photo. Thanks for the reminder!!

Not Ranked
Posts 1
patricia1605 wrote
on Jul 27, 2012 2:23 PM

Can I do this? how this works, this is my first time.

Thanks

Patricia

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,533
Editor
ForumModerator
SystemAdministrator
on Jul 30, 2012 2:37 PM

patricia1605:

Can I do this? how this works, this is my first time.

Thanks

Patricia

Hi Patricia,

You can certainly knit this, but the knit-along is over. You'll learn a ton from the forum, though, so read through the comments and then start knitting!

Good luck,

Kathleen

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 18
on Sep 2, 2012 10:58 AM

Too bad this KAL is over.....I still haven't CO. Patricia- you & I can do this...right? Kathleen...where is your pic hmmmm??

Not Ranked
Posts 4
on Dec 4, 2012 9:38 AM

I finished!!!

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 314
sjc wrote
on Dec 4, 2012 9:47 AM

Yvonne,

Really lovely color for you and the fit is perfect.  I wear mine but it's a little too big.  I love it anyway.  Congrats on getting it finished, it really is pretty!

Sherry

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,806
ZassZ wrote
on Jan 8, 2013 9:13 PM

Hi Vehuddle,

I was just looking thru and came across your sweater pic.  I love the way it turned out and the yarn is gorgeous.  So glad you had the discontinued yarn - it was just perfect for this project and I love the color. 

I think all of the knitters did beautiful work on their sweaters and it was a pleasure to see all the pics everyone put up. 

And all the women who were wise of heart spun with their hands, and they kept bringing as yarn the blue thread and the wool dyed reddish purple, the coccus scarlet material and the fine linen.   Ex. 35:25 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,806
ZassZ wrote
on Jan 8, 2013 9:18 PM

Hi besst,

I wrote earlier that I love the look of your yarn also.  I imagine your sweater turned out very cute! 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 484
bessT wrote
on Jan 8, 2013 9:24 PM

ZassZ:

Hi besst,

I wrote earlier that I love the look of your yarn also.  I imagine your sweater turned out very cute! 

Oh my, so you did! I finished it and I've been wearing it *and wearing it* ! I will try to find a finished picture...

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,806
ZassZ wrote
on Jan 8, 2013 9:32 PM

Hi bess T,

Wow that was quick!  That would be great to see the pic and thank you in advance. 

I was also wondering if SJC did do another sweater in this pattern in more colors.  She mentioned that she was planning to do that.  I think the first one was in a blue shade.   

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 314
sjc wrote
on Jan 8, 2013 10:07 PM

Hi old KAL buddies.  I just happened to be at the computer.  Yes, I did do a second one but didn't get a pic taken of it.  It's done in a color called almost lavender  in Classic Elite Portland Tweed.  I'd bought the yarn for a sweater in the book "Textured Stitches" then didn't like the pattern.  I like it much better in this Lapis Yoke pattern.  I love both of them actually and wear them a lot.  I  remember the blue one was knit in Knit Picks Gloss with two strands held together.  It's a deep royal blue.  I need to get busy and post pictures on Ravelry, I'm way behind.  Nice to hear from you both, this was a really popular knit along and I hope everyone enjoys their sweaters.

Sherry (SJC)

Page 15 of 16 (233 items) « First ...  < Previous  12 13 14 15 16  Next > | RSS