Welcome to Canada Sandi

This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 3
MaureenM wrote
on Sep 8, 2008 8:41 PM

Well - glad to hear that you and your troop have arrived (and hopefully in one piece)

Being a Canuck (born and bred) - I want to give you a Hearty Hello and Big Warm Welcome !!!  I live in Winnipeg (the capital city of Manitoba).  Which by the way the mayor has changed the slogan to - The Heart of the Continent (from One Great City)  Ahhhhhhh - who cares !!

Whatever - just remember Sandi - if you wanna fit in - Just say 'eh' after any sentence eh!  And you'll fit in bee-U-tifully.....eh!

Yours in Knitting and Crocheting

~ Maureen

Not Ranked
Posts 13
Goldberry wrote
on Sep 9, 2008 7:53 AM

Oooh, welcome to Canada, Sandi!!

There's nothing like a crisp Canadian autumn to inspire lots of beautiful knitting! Hope you and yours are settling in okay. :)

Not Ranked
Posts 4
SandyW wrote
on Sep 14, 2008 7:48 AM

I live in Wheatfield (near Niagara Falls, New York) .  I know Canada has killer yarns but is that the reason you moved?  You have shared your packing and driving to your new home so I feel I can ask that nosey question.  Opening my email to find Knitting Daily just makes my day.  Love it.  I am the same size as Sandi so the pattern adjustments are "customized " and she does all the work!!!!!!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS