Lace Swatches from latest Interweave Knits Magazine

This post has 0 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Nimbrethil wrote
on Feb 27, 2012 3:33 PM

Hello everyone,

I've been a member of Knitting Daily for a while, but this is the first time I've used the forums.

Anyway, in the latest issue of Interweave Knits, specifically the Spring/April issue, I'm totally in love with most of the pattern swatches from the article "Swatching the Lace Universe" by Deborah Newton.  But I've noticed that there are no patterns listed for any of the swatches. 

I don't know whether these are open source patterns that one could find in any pattern book on lace, or if these are copyrighted by Newton, but I'd dearly love to have the patterns to some if not all of these. 

Could anyone more experienced with patterns possibly tell me what each stitch pattern is called so that I could look it up myself, or tell me where I could find a source to purchase them from?  I'm guessing that if Newton designed the patterns herself, they're available to purchase somewhere, through a book or possibly online as individual patterns. 

Any help on this matter would be most appreciated.  The ones I'm most interested in are Swatch A on page 22, Swatches C and D on page 23, as well as number 2, also on page 23, and H, I, and J on page 24. 

Thanks in advance, everyone!

Amy

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS