How to see down loaded patterns?

This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Joan S Shaw wrote
on Apr 16, 2012 9:56 PM

I  don't  know  how  to call  in  the down-loaded patters..  Where  do  I  go to  find  it?   Thank  you if  you can  help me figure  that  out.. 

Joan S

Not Ranked
Posts 1
troyudunn wrote
on May 8, 2012 2:03 AM

Simply you can go to Google and search for seamless patterns. View and download high-quality free seamless patterns that you can use for personal and commercial work.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,806
ZassZ wrote
on May 9, 2012 1:10 PM

Were you speaking of downloading patterns from this web site in particular?  Mostly on a site, you would have to sign in or pay for the cost if there is one for the pattern (by credit card).  After that the site will direct you on how to "download" the actual pattern you just bought or for free.  You need Adobe Reader to get the pattern to print from your computer.   

And all the women who were wise of heart spun with their hands, and they kept bringing as yarn the blue thread and the wool dyed reddish purple, the coccus scarlet material and the fine linen.   Ex. 35:25 

Not Ranked
Posts 11
yarnbazaar wrote
on May 25, 2012 2:11 AM

I think you can search the net for free patterns. Just surf/search for forum sites or blog sites about such topics. If your fortunate enough lots of patterns are being shared by the site owners or site members, you might find what your looking for.

Good luck

Happy Knitting

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS