knitting mitered squares

This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 2
judy17 wrote
on May 1, 2012 3:09 PM

if i cast on even amout of stitches or uneven amount of stitches how would i figure when to decrease?

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,804
ZassZ wrote
on May 1, 2012 9:31 PM

hi judy, 

Try this site for help http://www.ehow.com/how_5045455_knit-mitered-squares.html.  I think you will be able to proceed after reading the info here. 

And all the women who were wise of heart spun with their hands, and they kept bringing as yarn the blue thread and the wool dyed reddish purple, the coccus scarlet material and the fine linen.   Ex. 35:25 

Not Ranked
Posts 6
teonaaa3 wrote
on Jul 3, 2012 7:40 AM

Try youtube, I found there lots of answers on my questions and with visualization it's better to understand

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,804
ZassZ wrote
on Jul 5, 2012 10:55 AM

Hi Judy,

I copied this from an earlier post so you could have a peek at one mitered square project I did.  If you still want info on doing let me know.  I mention the pattern I used below. 

Hi Everyone,

Well here are my latest efforts. The textured squares scarf is from Nancie M. Wiseman pattern.

And all the women who were wise of heart spun with their hands, and they kept bringing as yarn the blue thread and the wool dyed reddish purple, the coccus scarlet material and the fine linen.   Ex. 35:25 

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS