Pan-Am jacket KA

This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 9
seeke wrote
on Jun 22, 2012 6:03 AM

Hi all! I just signed on for the knit along. This is my first post here, so hopefully I am doing this right. Anyway, I am going to look for yarn and then do some serious translating.  I am a rather experienced knitter but English is not my mother language and this is the first time I am using a pattern in English. A difficult one as well! :)

I have one practical question: what is a marker ?  Can I find some information online on how it looks so I know what I need?  I think I know what it is, but just want to make sure.

Thanks & talk to you later.

Christel (aka seeke)


Not Ranked
Posts 2
Edita wrote
on Jun 22, 2012 10:36 AM

Stitch markers are little round items, usually made of plastic or metal, that can be slipped onto the knitting needle to mark a certain place in a row.

You usually use them at the beginning or end of a row when you are knitting on the round, to mark your decreases or increases. 



Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS