New project

This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 8
Auntdena wrote
on Jun 27, 2012 1:30 PM

Afternoon Everyone

Health stopped me from working on the little lace top. But I wanted to share my next project with you. That is after I finally am able to finish the Lace top first. Thank you again for all your help . Here is the site for "Precious Girls Knitted Sweater" http://www.countrywomanmagazine.com/project/precious-girl%E2%80%99s-knitted-sweater/

Have a great day Smile

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,805
ZassZ wrote
on Jun 27, 2012 6:22 PM

Hi Auntdena,

I just took a peek - it is cute and like the color as well.  Do you know if the pattern is correct w/o mistakes?  Just hope so.  Has anyone done this one yet? 

Are you coming along a little better today?  Hopefully, yes.  Thank you for sharing your next project on your list. Will check back from time to time to see if you put up pic of your Little Lace Top.  Maybe over on "Fabulous Projects Completed Lately"?  It's under Knitting Chat here. 

And all the women who were wise of heart spun with their hands, and they kept bringing as yarn the blue thread and the wool dyed reddish purple, the coccus scarlet material and the fine linen.   Ex. 35:25 

Not Ranked
Posts 6
teonaaa3 wrote
on Jul 3, 2012 7:30 AM

Thanks for the link, it's really amazing, I found lots of interesting things there, especially I'm new in knitting and I think it will be very useful for me :)

P.S. Sure your health will improve soon :)

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS