Yarn of the Hour - Nov/Dec Handwoven p. 9

This post has 10 Replies | 0 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 1
JeanP wrote
on Oct 10, 2008 8:08 AM

Hello.  I am new to the forum and think I am looking forward to it.  I say think, because I don't find that it has been very user friendly so far.  I got to this place by trying to visit www.knittingdaily.com/yarnofthehour but when I go there it says the contest is closed.  The only option it offers is for me to sign up for Knitting Daily - which I am already a member of.  So...why is it not available if p. 9 of my new issue of Handwoven tells me it is?  Any ideas?  Thanks.  Also, the time this stamps as posted says 3:00 app.  I am actually posting this at 11:00 app. Eastern time - USA.

Not Ranked
Posts 8
SallyG wrote
on Oct 10, 2008 11:22 AM

Ditto. Using the search for "yarn of the hour" didn't produce contest entry results. Just how do I sign up for new contest?

SallyG

Not Ranked
Posts 1
dottie wrote
on Oct 11, 2008 6:15 PM

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 36
ForumModerator
Liz Gipson wrote
on Oct 12, 2008 9:34 AM

Just by being registered for knitting daily and using the weaving forums you are regsitered.  You don't have to do a thing.

Liz Gipson

Managing Editor, Handwoven

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Bill97420 wrote
on Oct 13, 2008 8:40 AM

Can something be that good?

Not Ranked
Posts 1
charlie wrote
on Oct 13, 2008 1:58 PM

I just joined so just by posting you are entered?  I just purchased a Louet Octado anyone out there with one they have used?  Having a little trouble getting started.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
LindaP@9 wrote
on Oct 30, 2008 6:03 PM

So, does that mean that every time you post on the forum your name is entered?  Or is browsing the forum enough?

Not Ranked
Posts 1
MaryP@2 wrote
on Oct 31, 2008 3:36 PM

That's a relief. I couldn't figure out what to click on, and it was driving me crazy. Hope you guys have many of these contests. Always inspiring to see (and hope to win!) yummy fibers.  Kate

Not Ranked
Posts 2
firymist wrote
on Nov 5, 2008 7:30 PM

It is a bit confusing!  I'm glad to see there is going to be some weaving content.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Yvonnebu wrote
on Nov 15, 2008 1:13 PM

Wink  I am glad to know that. -  Hoping to win the yarn yb

Not Ranked
Posts 1
TheresaP@2 wrote
on Dec 27, 2008 8:36 PM

it took me a week to figure it out. It was easier to warp my new to me loom the first time that figure out these forums.

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS