debbie Bliss flip top mittens

This post has 26 Replies | 3 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 2
on Oct 10, 2008 4:03 PM

Does anyone still have a copy of the web only pattern from 2005 winter issue of Interweave Press for Flip Top Mittens by Debbie Bliss?

I can't get it since it was web only and is not longer being posted.

Can I find someone who still hase an archival copy of this and would like to share?

Karla Hartzell

Not Ranked
Posts 1
BrendaS@2 wrote
on Nov 28, 2008 12:00 PM

Hello Karla -

I have a copy of the flip-top mitten pattern by Debbie Bliss and would be willing to send it to you. I can scan it and email it, if you would like. Just let me know.

Brenda

Not Ranked
Posts 1
CindyO@2 wrote
on Dec 4, 2008 11:42 AM

Hi Brenda,  Would you mind emailing this pattern to me as well?  Many thanks!  Cindy

Not Ranked
Posts 1
kathrync@2 wrote
on Dec 5, 2008 2:40 PM

Brenda,

I would love a copy, too!

Kathryn

Not Ranked
Posts 3
debiharveyz wrote
on Dec 6, 2008 11:47 AM

Brenda, I too would be grateful for a copy as I work outside for an airline and get very cold fingers but need to be able to use them too.  Thanks you and very happy Holidays to you and yours.  Sincerely,    Debi

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Judy-Lynne wrote
on Dec 7, 2008 4:47 PM

Brenda, would you mind making one more copy? I was searching for that identical pattern today. I really hope the mods at Knitting Daily are paying attention. It would great if they would consider reporting the pattern so we don't have to rely on the generosity of one person to keep all our loved ones warm this winter!

Judy-Lynne

Not Ranked
Posts 9
Eliza wrote
on Dec 8, 2008 6:03 AM

not to burst all of your bubbles, but isn't sharing the pattern a form of copyright infringement?

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Fairlie wrote
on Dec 9, 2008 6:19 AM

Hello Brenda,

I would also be very grateful for a copy of the flip-top mittens pattern. My daughter doesn't ask for much and she wants me to knit these mittens for her. With the economy as it is, I am making most of my gifts this year.

Thank you,

Fairlie

ffirari@yahoo.com

Not Ranked
Posts 13
Colleen wrote
on Dec 14, 2008 3:52 PM

Could you email me a copy of the mittens as well...Thank you.

Colleen

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 16
LeslieB@3 wrote
on Dec 14, 2008 8:48 PM

Karla, you might want to look at the posts about the Pea Pod baby set which discuss sharing patterns.  Sandi gives a good explanation of why sharing the patterns is copyright infringement.  I know, I'm another bubble burster!

Not Ranked
Posts 13
Colleen wrote
on Dec 15, 2008 2:05 PM

I don't want to break any rules, but where can I find the pattern?

Not Ranked
Posts 4
MicheleC wrote
on Dec 20, 2008 7:24 AM

Please send me a copy of the flip-flop mittens.

Thank you,

Michele

Not Ranked
Posts 1
CheryleS wrote
on Jan 5, 2009 9:37 AM

Hi Brenda

If it's not too much trouble, I would also appreciate you emailing the pattern to me.

Thanks in advance.

cheryle

casilver7@aol.com

Not Ranked
Posts 1
kim dail wrote
on Jan 25, 2009 2:11 PM

Hello Brenda,

I would truly appreciate if you could send me this pattern as well.  A nice one for men is provided by Beroco Pele

Not Ranked
Posts 1
anniem1954 wrote
on Jul 1, 2009 12:35 AM

Brenda.

Could you please send me a copy of this pattern if you still have it?

Thank you,

Anne

Page 1 of 2 (27 items) 1 2  Next > | RSS