No Crochet Gifts?

This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 2
on Oct 28, 2008 8:39 AM

I leafed through the Knit Gifts but decided not to purchase it because I rarely knit anymore. I do, however, crochet, and had there been any crochet designs in the special issue (which I was hoping to find, since it's a special holiday issue), I would have purchased it.

So please, don't forget about those of us who crochet!

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Mariyana wrote
on May 14, 2010 12:25 PM

My mother has knitted crochet jacket for me last year and i love it alot but in the mean time my sister has tried it 2-3 times as she is oversize the jacket become slightly loose. Now when i used to wear it it looks odd and misfit If i make it tight its design will be effected and shape also ...I am too upset what to do as it was my fav . oneSad

plus size dressess

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,589
Zoe wrote
on May 14, 2010 4:19 PM

SnarlingBadger:

I leafed through the Knit Gifts but decided not to purchase it because I rarely knit anymore. I do, however, crochet, and had there been any crochet designs in the special issue (which I was hoping to find, since it's a special holiday issue), I would have purchased it.

So please, don't forget about those of us who crochet!

Hi SnarlingBadger,

I too crochet as well as knit.  I do find the knitting relaxes and destresses me moreso than the crochet.  But there are just some things that can't be knit and must be crocheted!.  I used to buy losts of crochet magazines off the racks at the store.  I haven't explored the Interweave Crochet magazine yet.  Have you?

It is interesting that the new KAL is a knit sleeveless top with crocheted edging to finish it off.  What things do you crochet?

Zoe

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS