Winter 2008 E-book: A Gift of Thanks

This post has 7 Replies | 2 Followers rated by 1 users
Not Ranked
Posts 5
ForumModerator
Kim Werker Gift [G] wrote
on Nov 7, 2008 9:31 AM

Hi everyone,

We here at Interweave Crochet are so excited to present you with our first-ever free e-book! It contains five patterns designed to be quick gifts this winter, and we hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoyed putting it together for you. You can read all about it, and find a link to the free download, on my KD post.

When you make something from one of the patterns, post about it here! We can't wait to see what you come up with.

Cheers,
Kim

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 117
Kat wrote
on Nov 7, 2008 9:43 AM

Hi Folks:
If you need help posting images, visit our How to Post Images thread

No matter where you go, there you are.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
MarionR wrote
on Nov 9, 2008 9:32 PM

Just wanted to say thank you for the lovely gift.

MarionR

Not Ranked
Posts 5
JodiE wrote
on Nov 12, 2008 4:34 PM

Thanks, Kim! I'll check it out!Wink

Not Ranked
Posts 2
on Dec 19, 2008 6:16 PM

Thanks for the e-book.  I have people on my list these projects will be perfect for and with X-mas fast approaching...

Laura

Not Ranked
Posts 3
sherih@2 wrote
on Feb 20, 2009 12:53 PM

I missed the e-book.  Could someone please re-post it or send me an e-mail copy to sthribal@yahoo.com ?

Thanks,

Sheri

Not Ranked
Posts 2
selahpraises wrote
on Dec 6, 2010 9:31 PM

I have tried several times to download the free e-book (Quick Crochet Gifts), but I keep getting a message "Access Denied."  I made sure I was signed in. Could you please help me?  Thank you so much.

Kay Davis

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,589
Zoe wrote
on Dec 7, 2010 8:54 AM

Kim Werker:

We here at Interweave Crochet are so excited to present you with our first-ever free e-book! It contains five patterns designed to be quick gifts this winter, and we hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoyed putting it together for you. You can read all about it, and find a link to the free download, on my KD post.

Hi Kim Werker,

Like other people, when I get to your link to get the free download, a screen pops up stating ACCESS DENIED.  I don't understand what you/Interweave Knits have done to make this link invalid for some of us.  It seems that others have been able to download it.  I have been with KD for a long time but is there something else I need to do to gain access to this e-book?

Please advise as to what to do.  Thanks very much.  I do crochet and I do knitting -- both taught to me by my mother when I was a young child.

Zoe Smile

PS  I just realized that this offer was made in 2008 and would be available free until/through January 2009.  Sorry, I missed out on this. 

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS