Change email address

This post has 9 Replies | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 7
TobieL wrote
on Nov 27, 2008 6:46 AM

I would like to change my email address that the daily messages are delivered to and can not figure that out!

I don't see how to do that in the edit section.

Thanks for help

Not Ranked
Posts 1
EmilyB wrote
on Feb 14, 2009 2:30 PM

I have the same problem. There are no instructions anywhere on the site about this. I guess I'll have to re-register with a whole new password. Kind of dumb for a really smart site!!!

Not Ranked
Posts 1
CindyS wrote
on Feb 27, 2009 6:29 PM

There must be more of us who need to change our email addresses. Here's hoping someone who has the power to make it so recognizes the need for an easy way to do that.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
on Feb 27, 2009 9:00 PM

I was wondering this same thing. are you not receiving emails anymore either? I have always used my university email but I haven't received one in over a week. I really miss them and I do not want to have to use my hotmail account.

I went to "edit" next to my screen name in the top right hand corner, and under one of the tab options it allows you to change your password for logging in, but we cannot change our email address. lame!

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 34
SystemAdministrator
Judee wrote
on Apr 22, 2009 11:33 AM

Hello All

Yes you can change your email address.  After you log in, click on your "Displayed Name" next to the edtit button at the top of the screen.

It is explained thouroughly at http://www.knittingdaily.com/forums/t/909.aspx

If you continue to need assistance, or do not have access to your old email address, please contact our Customer support at knittingdaily@interweave.com.

If you "used to get" our Knitting Daily eNewsletters and no longer receive them we can also check on your account and restart them.

Judee Robinson

Interweave Customer Support

interweaveservice@interweave.com

Not Ranked
Posts 1
on Apr 28, 2009 3:24 PM

I would ilke to change my email address it is aaaaa@aaaaaa.aaa

I have been trying for a long time, but can't see where I can change it.

Thanks

Debbie

I would like to update my email address.  I've been several places, sign in information and cannot see how to update my email address.  I see where you can change your password but when I get in that I put my new email address in it and it doesn't take. Please note my email address has changed to meadowsc@windstream.net

If you can change it to this I would appreciate it.  If not please email me back soon as I will no longer get service from alltel.net and let me know how to change it myself

Thank you

Debbie

Not Ranked
Posts 1
mary rowland wrote
on Mar 16, 2010 5:19 AM

Dear knitting daily

I want to change my email address from xxx

to xxxxxx Thank you

Mary

Edited to remove email addresses by Customer support.

Not Ranked
Posts 5
LianaSews wrote
on Apr 28, 2010 10:12 AM

I went to that link, (http://www.knittingdaily.com/forums/t/909.aspx)  and it's a great explanation of how to change your email address, except I don't get the little box, etc. on the left that has the Options.  I have done exactly what you state repeatedly, and I only get to Edit Your Profile, which is not what I need, apparently.  I hope you can help.  Also, there is NO 'Manage your Knitting Daily account' link in any of your newsletters that I'm receiving, only an Unsubscribe link. 

Please advise.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 34
SystemAdministrator
Judee wrote
on Apr 28, 2010 10:21 AM

What action are you trying to take?

Judee Robinson

Interweave Customer Support

interweaveservice@interweave.com

Not Ranked
Posts 5
LianaSews wrote
on Apr 28, 2010 12:24 PM

I want to change my email address on your site since the one I'm registered with, and receiving your  emails at, will soon no longer be my email address.

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS