I am looking for what used to be called a "dentist's tool"

This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 1
spiritweaver wrote
on Jan 5, 2009 5:04 AM

This wonderful tool (I used to keep several around everywhere, including my knitting bag, is a tool with a tiny crochet hook on one end and (here's the special part) a thin, slightly bent tip on the other.  The joy of this tool was that this tip enabled you to get knots, almost any knot, out. As a weaver, knitter, this tool was invaluable.  It used to be for sale at Patternworks in Poughkeepsie NY.  Any clues anyone? Thanks.  spiritweaver

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 18
Ilona wrote
on Jan 10, 2009 7:20 PM

It sounds to me ..... it could be a tool for knittingmschines.

My brother KH940 has had a tool like this what you described.

Ask anyone for it, who is a owner of a knittingmaschine.


Not Ranked
Posts 5
sunk wrote
on Jan 16, 2009 6:50 AM

 Contact any dentist office and I'll bet they can at least tell you what they're called.  From there you can google it.  However, if its what I think it is, check in the pharmacy tooth section of Walgreens or Walmart.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS