This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 3
Macca829 wrote
on Sep 1, 2012 3:55 PM

I'm desperately  attempting to make a book mark that's in Jane Austen magazine. This is the first time a pattern has baffled me - and I've been knitting 40 years!

I can't even get past the first rows and now on the third I've come across this sl 1, k2tog, psso

I understand everything but the psso - never run across it, can find it no where. Like it's a made up stitch or instruction.

If you're going to do a complicated pattern make sure you're directions are complete.

Any ideas?



Top 10 Contributor
Posts 716
salmonmac wrote
on Sep 1, 2012 5:06 PM

You often see the abbreviation psso in patterns. It's pass slipped stitch over (psso). This video shows you pl1 k1 psso but it's similar to your sl1 k2tog, psso. See it helps. It's a way of decreasing and with the k2tog, gives you a double deccrease.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS