Knitting and Inspiration

This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 2
erynblake wrote
on Nov 5, 2012 10:41 PM

Hi!

My name is Eryn and I am a senior marketing student at Drake University in Des Moines, Iowa. For a marketing research class, we are doing research on knitters to discover what inspires them to want to knit. For this class, we have created a short anonymous survey that asks participants about their knitting behaviors. 

We need over 600 participants for our information to be valid before November 26, and this survey only takes about 10 minutes to complete. If anyone would be interested in taking this survey, my class and me would greatly appreciate it. Again, it is completely anonymous and will help my class with our project.

The survey link:
bitly.com/YarnSurvey

We also will have a drawing for over $75 of yarn to one participant in our survey. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Not Ranked
Posts 12
MimsyKells wrote
on Nov 6, 2012 11:46 AM

I hope my participation in your assignment helps, Eryn. I also hope that since now there is a "first responder" to your survey more will be encouraged to participate. Best of luck on your assignment and in your education!

Mimsy

Not Ranked
Posts 2
erynblake wrote
on Nov 6, 2012 11:49 AM

Thank you so much! I appreciate you participating. It helps my class more than you know. Big Smile

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS