Patterns That Are Here For Sale

This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 4
on Jan 18, 2009 6:48 PM

Hi!  I'm brand new to this website & just signed on.  My name is Dianne & I've been knitting since the 70s; learned to spin in the 80s & now I'm just a compulsive yarn-buyer & knitter.  I have more yarn stash than I'll probably live to knit up, & still buy more!!  My question right now is this:  The patterns I see here to buy seem to all be from the Interweave Knits magazines, which I have subscribed to for many years & have saved them all.  I don't seem to see where it tells from which issue the pattern originated.  That would certainly be helpful.  Thanks for all the free patterns which I can either save on my computer or print out.  (I've never posted to a blog or a forum before, so I hope I've put this in the right place.)

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 988
AndreaW wrote
on Jan 19, 2009 8:55 PM

Hi Dianne...

If you look on the info page for each pattern....there is a pic w/ a list alongside of details. Top of the list is the name of the pattern...then it goes on to list designer/ etc. Somewhere on that list it will say; "originally published in....".

Hope you enjoy your time here on Knitting Daily. Nice to have a place where everyone "gets" fiber!!!  

The e-newsletters are archived above on the bar as well as "How To"..."Galleries"...etc. You can also access Knitting Daily TV which also has free patts. Links on the individual shows there.

Take Care,     Andrea

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS